Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hello GF gamers, it is that time once again! It is time for E3 2015! I, Demon_skeith along with the rest of the GF staff hope you enjoy our coverage, that you see something you like and enjoy your time on the GF boards.

As always, the world of gaming boards have been condensed and the E3 boards brought out in their place and this year I've even moved the whole thing to the top for easier convenience (a sneak peak at our future set up.)

So here is the major conference times: http://gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/75501-e3-2015-press-conferences-times/?view=getnewpost 

and get yourself ready.

It is E3 2015 time!

-DS :cool:

alakazam said:
I like how you organized the boards for this event. When you say that it is a sneak peak at the future setup, are you referring to how the forums will be organized after the conversion to XenForo?
Basically meaning that gaming related forums will be at the top of the page. 

alakazam said:
I like how you organized the boards for this event. When you say that it is a sneak peak at the future setup, are you referring to how the forums will be organized after the conversion to XenForo?
before the conversion, we will be changing up the whole index next weekish to start easing into the new setup.

It don't take long folks, but that's it! E3 is done for another year. Be sure to join us next year under Edge Gamer's banner to enjoy more great E3 gaming news and stick with us till then for other convention news.

We'll keep the E3 boards up through the weekend (condensed) and start sorting the topics sunday/monday night. Then I say about Wednesday we will change up the forum index.

Back