Donkey Kong Country has Super Guide...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Damn. From IGN:

if you die eight times in a level your friendly checkpoint pig will pop up and suggest using this function. Designed for levels that are really, really, ridiculously hard for you to conquer, the Super Guide will have Super Kong, a white version of Donkey Kong, play through the level for you.

They couldn't even bother to have a returning character like Funky carry out this function, so they palette swapped bloody DK?

Something tells me this is going to be n ongoing theme throughout Nintendo games from now on.

Something tells me about the same thing unfortunately. It's like they don't understand that this doesn't increase sales in any way whatsoever.

Meh, if I actually wanted the game I would buy it anyway. I'd just try not to get the Super Guide.

You'd think they'd introduce a new character or something, but nooooooooooo. We need another white DK, because Smash Bros didn't feature him well enough.

I don't think the super guide is that big of a deal, I say go ahead and throw it in...it's good for the "newer" players, as donkey Kong Country games can be quite brutal. I wouldn't use it however.

Back