Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Donkey Kong is the earliest known Mario like video game and to anyone who played Donkey Kong 64 a most hated mini game.

But in this 3 hour long stream, Wes Copeland has achieved the score of 1,218,000. Which is nearly impossible to beat since after playing the game for so long an error code will terminate the session.

But hey, if you like to beat it give it a try in Gaming Latest's arcade! The Donkey Kong Game.

That's pretty insane. How do people get that good? Do they just play the game over and over for years on end?

That's A LOT! But I still think that it was good for them to get such a high score, lol.
It has been a while since I haven't played that game, and I just spend about 30 minutes on it, I forgot about how almost adictive it was, and seeing what this person did, I guess I'm not the only one.
Thanks for sharing this one.

It was actually a recent discovery that you could get a score that high. For years and years, Donkey Kong scores hovered around a certain point. But recently, someone realized that you could maximize your points by saving all of your lives for the last level, where you can collect a ton of points, then die. You repeat this until you only have one life yet, and then finally finish the game. It's brilliant really.

That's pretty insane. How do people get that good? Do they just play the game over and over for years on end?

That's exactly what he does, over and over. It would be actually really nice to see someone who has no skills at a game just come in and get a high score. I'm more impressed when I see the unexpected. I like to see someone who doesn't really even like the game come in and make a great score. My little brother hates COD Zombies, but he beats me all the time when we play because I some how always suck when he picks up the controller.

It was actually a recent discovery that you could get a score that high. For years and years, Donkey Kong scores hovered around a certain point. But recently, someone realized that you could maximize your points by saving all of your lives for the last level, where you can collect a ton of points, then die. You repeat this until you only have one life yet, and then finally finish the game. It's brilliant really.

and yet risky.

Back