Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Wrapping up my weekend at my pal's place, we were walking around making sure we had everything before my long drive home, and I accidentally stepped on his charging cable from his PS5 and brought it jerking forward, ended up damaging the HDMI port x_x

Going to cost me $200 to replace it with a repair time of up to 2 weeks :squint:

Thats why if I still have my charging cable in, I push the system a little farther back on the tv stand so nobody can really knock it off. Then again its probably not a good thing to always have the charging cable in the system to begin with lol.

Thats why if I still have my charging cable in, I push the system a little farther back on the tv stand so nobody can really knock it off. Then again its probably not a good thing to always have the charging cable in the system to begin with lol.

Yeah, the cable itself sucks and the system doesn't seem to charge controllers fast.

I've a question do we have to use it even in the horizontal position? it rocks even more with the stand horizontally

I've a question do we have to use it even in the horizontal position? it rocks even more with the stand horizontally

It comes with a stand to hook up to so I think it was designed to stand but you can lay it flat too.

Back