Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

A trailer for the Nintendo Switch port of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot was shown during Nintendo's E3 Direct. While much of the trailer recapped the Dragon Ball Z story arcs featured in the game, the ending did confirm that the first two pieces of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot DLC, titled "A New Power Awakens," would be included in the game. However, it seems like the Trunks - The Warrior of Hope DLC will not be part of the package

The trailer also revealed that the port of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot would be released on September 24.

I was actually telling a friend the other day I wanted to play this and I thought I'd have to get it on Steam or PS4, but I guess I'll just get it for Switch now. Though, I'm not 100% sure because it just seems like another game recapping the story of DBZ... again. Which is what like 80-90% of the Dragon Ball games do.

I was actually telling a friend the other day I wanted to play this and I thought I'd have to get it on Steam or PS4, but I guess I'll just get it for Switch now. Though, I'm not 100% sure because it just seems like another game recapping the story of DBZ... again. Which is what like 80-90% of the Dragon Ball games do.

I'd avoid the Switch version, the game struggles on other consoles and I think this is a retelling with twists.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot looks like a nice Action RPG for gamers who enjoy the DBZ anime series.

I'd avoid the Switch version, the game struggles on other consoles and I think this is a retelling with twists.
Oh, that's pretty sad if other consoles struggle with it. It's weird because the game doesn't look like it would be too much to handle.

Back