Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Truly, there is no reason not to play this game, for it is now on every system. Dragon Quest XI is coming to Xbox One on December 4, 2020. It will be available via Game Pass on console and PC too on release day. This is the first time the series has appeared on Xbox system.

And It's the S version with PLOT-able Jade lol

The graphics downgrade though, the game uses textures and polys from the switch version. Hopefully modders are going to fix it. Jade needs high quality textures and high poly PLOT !

Last edited:
It is nice to see that Dragon Quest XI will also be coming to the PC, so PC Dragon Quest fans can make and share mods for this game.

Saw a new trailer:

so coming to PS4 finally, my grandma will be excited. I wonder if there will be a cheaper DLC version for current owners?

They said no upgrade path/dlc to S version from base Ps4 version.

So after the complaints they use higher resolution textures and much better lighting than the switch version, tried the pc demo, pc version runs well, but I am going to wait and see if modders are going to make things better further like restoring the original high quality character's 3d polys, especially Jade's ! ...

I don't see a lot of people making enough complaints from Xbox to make them actually change anything.

Not from the xbox owners but from the Ps4 and PC owners of the original version. And they did make the changes after the complaints (after the first trailer reveal) the higher quality textures and the better lighting, game is now looking much better than the initial trailer reveal.

Back