PlayStation Dragon Quest XII Announced

you be surpised how much faster a game goes if you're over leveled and breeze through battles.
I’ve done it before when I first got into the genre, but I got so bored doing that. I realized I was having more fun with the battles than going through the story. That’s why I’ve never done NG+ on games that carry your level over and don’t change the level of the monsters or anything.

It felt like playing a fighting game where you had a cheat to become Saitama and one punch your way through arcade mode. It’s fun for like 5 mins.

Horii San said "Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate will feature mature content" so will Puff Puff PLOT be totally uncensored this time lol

read a small update, translated by noisy pixel:

Well, let me start by saying that this year marks the 37th anniversary of the Dragon Quest series, and to coincide with the 35th anniversary, an HD-2D remake of Dragon Quest III has been announced, and there are rumors that the latest title, Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate is about to be released?

Horii: Mmm, I guess it will take a little while. This time we are making a game directed toward an adult audience*, so we are having a lot of trouble (laughs). There was also the Coronavirus pandemic.

Are the game programmers and designers basically working remotely?

Horii: Yes, some employees have not come to the office for about a year, and some don’t even use the company’s computers, preferring to work from home.

Do you encounter any communication problems [with this method]?

Horii: Basically, we use Zoom to communicate with each other. I have a hard time remembering people’s faces and names, so Zoom is just right for me with the names underneath (laughs).

*TL Note: Horii uses 大人向け here, an expression where the subject (in this case, 大人, meaning adult) is the target audience.

Next Gen Puff-Puff scenes need more time lol

Back