Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8Wp-sx5K0

In our dreams we want and hope to build anything our minds can think of. If this game is true, you can make those dreams reality and make anything.

Demon_Skeith said:
In our dreams we want and hope to build anything our minds can think of. If this game is true, you can make those dreams reality and make anything.
I'm not quite sure what that means. Does this game somehow take a peak into our minds and creates whatever we think of...? o_O If so, does it use some special hardware to connect to your head somehow or how exactly would that work?

haha. It's just an art program. Although a very intuitive and online-connected one. It does not tap into our minds :) 

It means you can make anything you "dream" about (or imagine). 

It shows them placing resources designed by other players, and how easy it is to sculpt your own characters and backgrounds, with drag and drop functionality and pull/play mechanisms 

Kinda like working with clay in a way.

I saw it on the live stream, and I thought, first, who the heck is media molecule, then I thought, hey that looks really pretty, but then I thought about it, and decided, it's the type of game that would become boring quickly (to me). /shrugs.

If you love creating stuff, it allows you to make animations and movies, which is cool. And you can share/create resources for other players, or borrow resources other players have created as well.

It's an interesting concept to be sure, but I'm curious to see how far they take it. The level of flexibility this game may have might just make it a masterpiece in a way that's not too common to see these days. Yeah, my curiosity is definitely piqued, but it's probably not something I'm going to buy. Just observe. 

Can't wait to see all the creative dongs and wangs that the community comes up with in this game! At least there will be something truly good for every 10 dongs and wangs.

Rux said:
I'm not quite sure what that means. Does this game somehow take a peak into our minds and creates whatever we think of...? o_O If so, does it use some special hardware to connect to your head somehow or how exactly would that work?
uhhh no. I'm just saying with this game you can make what you think via the PS4 controller.

Back