Dropping by here!

Bayoneutra

Credits
Hey there everyone, I'm Bayoneutra and I'm your garden-variety nerd. I'm super into anime/manga, and very into console and PC gaming, even though I've been quite busy with IRL issues.

As you may have guessed, I really like Bayonetta. I'm a huge Pokemon fan so expect me in every thread that vaguely mentions it... Actually, just expect to have me around everything Nintendo, because I sold them my soul.

I'm a huge fan of Visual Novels and I just finished Persona 5, and also dig indie games like The Binding of Isaac, The Crypt of the Necrodancer and all sort of other silly stuff.

Let's have fun!

Welcome to Gaming Latest Bayoneutra Bayoneutra! That's an... interesting username you have there. I get the Bayonetta bit, but what's the neutra part about?

It's a bit of an inner joke that suddenly escalated and became a part of my personality. I always tend to be the moderator in my group of friends, aka the mom friend, so I tend to be the go-to buddy for an objective opinion, AKA a neutral position. "La neutra" in spanish.

And I like Bayonetta.

So I saw the chance for an extremely lame wordplay, and I obviously took it. (I did warn in my intro that I was a garden-variety nerd, and that includes puns :p)

Back