Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Well that's it GF gamers, another E3 has come and gone leaving plenty of gaming goodness and broken hearts in its wake. E3 2015 was the year once again of the games as the big three mainly focused on game titles of new and old.

So with E3 2015 done, it is time to look forward to E3 2016 which will take place during June 14th through the 16th in 2016 at the LA convention center.

We will be here next year to bring you all the news once again under the new name Edge Gamer. So stay with us till then for TGS 2015 and other gaming conventions that drops plenty of gaming news in the coming future.

For E3 2015, they saw a total of 52,200 (from last year's 48,900) people attended this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles to see the latest computer and video game hardware and software from 200 exhibitors.

Hoped you enjoyed it and enjoyed GF's service.

Thank you and the other admins for your hard work and dedication in promptly posting relevant trailers and information from the E3 event.  I know I was unable to watch a good bit of it so it was super helpful for me to just come here and find all of the information readily available.

Kennypie said:
Thank you and the other admins for your hard work and dedication in promptly posting relevant trailers and information from the E3 event.  I know I was unable to watch a good bit of it so it was super helpful for me to just come here and find all of the information readily available.
Glad we could be of use - hopefully you are around for us to do the same next year!

Sounds like GF participated substantially in this E3. Wasn't around then, kind of missed the fun, I suppose. But it's okay. With an engaging community like this, even the fallouts are fantastic. People viewing and reviewing what they saw and exptected. 

For the next event, even if it's too early, one thing's given, we won't see any new consoles being showcased (although, I'm pretty sure they're engaged in ideas for the next next-gen), that's a given. What I do want to see is something like a Batman game, or Watch Dogs 2, or some big Assassin's Creed game. 

I'm not into online multiplayer gaming, anyway. 

Back