E3 - E3 2018 Schedule

E3 E3 2018 Schedule

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by Demon_Skeith, May 28, 2018.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

[​IMG]

Courtesy of Cheesemeister.

As always, GL will bring you all E3 news there is to know!

2. Jerrar

Jerrar Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,677
    every year during E3 I await that ubisoft will announce a proper continuation of the Prince of Persia series and that MS will announce Jade Empire, remake or a sequel. But they never do. This year I'll do the same.
    Also it feels like there are going to be a quite a few new IPs announced this year, over all. So I am excited for those as well.

3. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $9,704
    Ah yes, Jade Empire one of my favorite rpgs too and I want ubisoft to continue the 2008 version of Prince of Persia, i like the 2008 Prince's design.

4. Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $5,315
    I work during Nintendo's portion, which really sucks. The only good I see out of it is I can watch it later and skip parts I don't care about. Like last year where they showed off Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It was so long and boring for someone who didn't care. Actually, if it's at noon and I have lunch at 2, I can watch it during lunch. Of course, I might have a hype heart attack, but it'll be worth it.

5. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I would bookmark a webpage that only has the video of the entire presentation, or the second you get online there will be spoilers everywhere, GL included.

6. Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $5,315
    Well, I don't usually get on here at lunch. I just have to avoid Twitter at noon during my first break, or just not take a break at all.

7. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

trust me, if you visit any site that hosts any kind of news, there will be a spoiler hiding somewhere.

8. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram GamingLatest Slave Staff Member Administrator

Male
    I'll watch at least half of these conferences.

9. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I'll most likely watch the Square Enix (if its public) event, Sony's event and Nintendo's. Maybe I'll have MS's on in the background but I'll just read up on everything else.

10. IntoxNitram

Male
    I’ll watch Ubi, Bethesda, Microsoft, Sony. So we have most covered again from a news point of view :)

11. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

your lack of love for Nintendo is disturbing.

12. IntoxNitram

Male
    I really, really try... I just can’t get into the games they have. No idea why, guess I just don’t do ‘cartoony’ sort of graphics.

13. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I can see that, but at the same time I consider Nintendo the only company that really makes video games anymore that aren't focused on RPG or shooting.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jerrar

Jerrar Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,677
    I try to watch out for spoilers and watch the presentations as soon as I can. But I can't always afford such luxuries.

15. MittensFX

MittensFX New Member

Male
    Money:
    $42
    I rarely watch this conferences.Mostly watch them when I am with friends.
    I am just sad that I can not get at home in time for these as work and other stuff gets in my way.

16. behappie

behappie Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $172
    I did watch Square Eniks also; it was a lot interesting. I also hope MS will announce Jade Empire, expectedly a remake. I did enjoy the last edition of Jade Empire. It was great fun seeing most characters.

17. Sheryl Cabalhin

Sheryl Cabalhin Active Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $321
    How i wish I am near at the conference place so I can watch. I am at the other side of the world so il just wait for the release of that video conference.

18. Lidlie

Lidlie Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $403
    The same here, I actually cannot afford to attend not because of the expensive ticket price but because I am also from the other side of the world. But according to my friends and relatives, the conference was a success. Not to mention the epic game 'Fortnite Battle Royal' which will be available on nintendo switch, so you have one more platform to play the global blockbuster.

19. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I would only attend E3 if I can only watch the conferences in person, I won't go to stand hours in some demo game line.

20. behappie

behappie Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $172
    The latest Square Enix really sucks, and I would like to see an improvement as much as I like to have more fun playing the game.