Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Courtesy of Cheesemeister.

As always, GL will bring you all E3 news there is to know!

every year during E3 I await that ubisoft will announce a proper continuation of the Prince of Persia series and that MS will announce Jade Empire, remake or a sequel. But they never do. This year I'll do the same.
Also it feels like there are going to be a quite a few new IPs announced this year, over all. So I am excited for those as well.

Ah yes, Jade Empire one of my favorite rpgs too and I want ubisoft to continue the 2008 version of Prince of Persia, i like the 2008 Prince's design.

I work during Nintendo's portion, which really sucks. The only good I see out of it is I can watch it later and skip parts I don't care about. Like last year where they showed off Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It was so long and boring for someone who didn't care. Actually, if it's at noon and I have lunch at 2, I can watch it during lunch. Of course, I might have a hype heart attack, but it'll be worth it.

I work during Nintendo's portion, which really sucks. The only good I see out of it is I can watch it later and skip parts I don't care about. Like last year where they showed off Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It was so long and boring for someone who didn't care. Actually, if it's at noon and I have lunch at 2, I can watch it during lunch. Of course, I might have a hype heart attack, but it'll be worth it.

I would bookmark a webpage that only has the video of the entire presentation, or the second you get online there will be spoilers everywhere, GL included.

I would bookmark a webpage that only has the video of the entire presentation, or the second you get online there will be spoilers everywhere, GL included.
Well, I don't usually get on here at lunch. I just have to avoid Twitter at noon during my first break, or just not take a break at all.

I'll most likely watch the Square Enix (if its public) event, Sony's event and Nintendo's. Maybe I'll have MS's on in the background but I'll just read up on everything else.
I’ll watch Ubi, Bethesda, Microsoft, Sony. So we have most covered again from a news point of view :)

I really, really try... I just can’t get into the games they have. No idea why, guess I just don’t do ‘cartoony’ sort of graphics.

I can see that, but at the same time I consider Nintendo the only company that really makes video games anymore that aren't focused on RPG or shooting.

I try to watch out for spoilers and watch the presentations as soon as I can. But I can't always afford such luxuries.

I rarely watch this conferences.Mostly watch them when I am with friends.
I am just sad that I can not get at home in time for these as work and other stuff gets in my way.

I did watch Square Eniks also; it was a lot interesting. I also hope MS will announce Jade Empire, expectedly a remake. I did enjoy the last edition of Jade Empire. It was great fun seeing most characters.

How i wish I am near at the conference place so I can watch. I am at the other side of the world so il just wait for the release of that video conference.

How i wish I am near at the conference place so I can watch. I am at the other side of the world so il just wait for the release of that video conference.

The same here, I actually cannot afford to attend not because of the expensive ticket price but because I am also from the other side of the world. But according to my friends and relatives, the conference was a success. Not to mention the epic game 'Fortnite Battle Royal' which will be available on nintendo switch, so you have one more platform to play the global blockbuster.

The latest Square Enix really sucks, and I would like to see an improvement as much as I like to have more fun playing the game.

Back