Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The head of the Entertainment Software Association organization recently confirmed that E3 will return in 2023.

“We’re excited about coming back in 2023 with both a digital and an in-person event,” said ESA president Stan Pierre-Louis when he spoke to a reporter from the Washington Post. He went on to say that while they loved the online E3 event and that it was great for international fans, the ESA is eager to get back to in-person presentations.

I hope there would be a lot of nice game trailers, game demos, and game booths at E3 2023.

And Geoff's Summer Game Fest is going to go physical too in 2023. Wonder which one will come out on top lol

Be interesting to see whether Nintendo bother with it, they've done well with their own online conferences recently.

They need to bring back the Booth PLOT Babes to save E3 lol

I'm curious if people ever thought E3 was ever good.

It's pretty funny seeing for almost 20 years that "E3 sucks now, it used to be good a few years ago" and seeing that statement annually.

I'm curious if people only were excited for it as a kid, but as they got older they realized it was souless.

I'm curious if people ever thought E3 was ever good.

It's pretty funny seeing for almost 20 years that "E3 sucks now, it used to be good a few years ago" and seeing that statement annually.

I'm curious if people only were excited for it as a kid, but as they got older they realized it was souless.

Honestly, I never even heard/seen of E3 until I got internet and saw how big of a thing it was. Which was around 2010.

I watched G4, and I remember it being covered on TechTV (before it became G4), and iirc MTV had some coverage.

G4 was a paid channel in my area, so it was roughly the same time when I finally got that as well. Funny enough I think a more local channel, Spike I think started to air some of G4 as well.

G4 was a paid channel in my area, so it was roughly the same time when I finally got that as well. Funny enough I think a more local channel, Spike I think started to air some of G4 as well.
Spike wasn’t a local channel. Iirc they had the Spike Video Game Awards.

I do remember around 2010 that Spike showed Cops almost all day, and G4 became the Ninja Warrior channel. No wonder both are now gone.

It was a channel I got without paying extra, and they did air some of E3: Spike TV to air EA's 2012 E3 press conference live
That doesn’t make it a local channel.

Local channels are stuff like Fox, ABC and the CW or whatever tf it’s called this month. Those would have local commercials sprinkled through it and local weather, and probably have some daytime talk show in the afternoon on weekdays.

Back