Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Thank you for the information I always end up missing these sales because I rarely open the shop from the PS4 itself. I always just launch the game instantly. I remember once I missed the new Diablo on sale (which I wanted for ages). Luckily, I got it after a few months for even cheaper but hey.

There are so many nice games on sale... damn. A ton I still want to play like: Dying Light, For Honor, Deus Ex, Mafia 3, Dishonored 2, Tomb Raider. Time to get spending?

Anybody that plays For Honor? I've been meaning to give it a try for ages now but I'm not sure if it's still worth it... I've read it has lost a lot of its players.

Thank you for the information I always end up missing these sales because I rarely open the shop from the PS4 itself. I always just launch the game instantly. I remember once I missed the new Diablo on sale (which I wanted for ages). Luckily, I got it after a few months for even cheaper but hey.

There are so many nice games on sale... damn. A ton I still want to play like: Dying Light, For Honor, Deus Ex, Mafia 3, Dishonored 2, Tomb Raider. Time to get spending?

Anybody that plays For Honor? I've been meaning to give it a try for ages now but I'm not sure if it's still worth it... I've read it has lost a lot of its players.

good to know, I'll post more sales in the future.

Back