LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
At the beginning of September, Microsoft announced that membership to Xbox Games Pass for PC would include access to EA Play, EA's own subscription service. Microsoft has since announced that this epic fusion of services will launch on PC this December, with Xbox console owners getting it a little earlier, on November 10. Microsoft didn't announce a specific date, but at least Game Pass owners on Windows 10 will be able to play games from EA's library around the holidays. With the imminent arrival EA and Bethesda's games, Xbox Games Pass is becoming one chunky subscription service, and getting Ultimate at $15 / £11 a month with your first month for $1 / £1 make it one of the best deals in PC gaming.

This is honestly, a really smart move. Xbox has been absolutely crushing it with their deals. I've been racking up my microsoft rewards points and plan on putting them towards gift cards to get a Series X sometime next year. :)
Yeah it seems Microsoft has some great deals than Sony. I wonder what's equivalent for PlayStation?

Does Game Pass Ultimate include Xbox Live Gold as well? So many changes for the services now so I'm lost on which is which

Back