Other Early GTA 6 Gameplay Footage Leak Ahead Of Time, Confirming Vice City Locations, Female Protagonist And More

Yep, I've seen a bunch of footage. Game doesn't look half bad actually.

Seems like a pretty big leak, big enough for the company to say screw it and scrap the whole game. This hacker could end up being public enemy number 1 among GTA 6 fans.

Hopefully, the arrested GTA 6 leaker will be treated properly at the mental health prison, and get treatment for his mental health problems before he hurts himself or someone else like a nurse or doctor which work at the mental health prison.

I have played the latest video game, such as GTA. The game I played is called Car Simulator 2, and its latest mod version is available on various websites.

Last edited:
Excitement is running high among gaming enthusiasts as early gameplay footage of GTA 6 has allegedly leaked, offering tantalizing glimpses into what could be in store for players. The leaked footage reportedly confirms the return to Vice City, a beloved location from previous installments, and introduces the intriguing addition of a female protagonist, a first for the series While leaks should always be taken with a grain of salt, if these details prove to be accurate, it hints at an exciting new direction for the iconic franchise, promising fresh narratives and immersive gameplay experiences for fans worldwide.

Back