Ecosia - the search engine that plants trees

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

Ecosia - the search engine that plants trees

Ecosia is the search engine that plants trees with its ads revenue.

Every month they use at least 80% of their profits to finance tree-planting programs all over the world. Why trees? By planting trees, they say that it is possible to fight climate change, restore landscapes, protect wildlife, provide nutrition, employment, education, medical assistance and create political as well as economic stability.

You can find detailed information about it here: Ecosia is the search engine that plants trees

Together with their users, tree planting partners and the local communities on the ground, they believe that they can have a global impact.

Will you make www.ecosia.org your default search engine today and help the environment one search at a time? :)

That's a great way to improve and preserve our earth environment.
I will have to make this my default search engine.

This looks like a nice search engine which plant trees to help the earth's environment. I will give this search engine a try.

This looks like a nice search engine which plant trees to help the earth's environment. I will give this search engine a try.
I have been using it and it's quite nice.
I hope I will get relevant and accurate results from this search engine.
Even bing couldn't hold my interest longer than 3 days.

I have been using it and it's quite nice.
I hope I will get relevant and accurate results from this search engine.
Even bing couldn't hold my interest longer than 3 days.

I use the search engine a few times, and it seems too give good results. The website also loads quickly.

that's totally cool.

Back