Editing a reply costs credits

Kita

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Something which I just have noticed when I was editing my reply in some thread. It costs 6 credits per each edit.

Hope that isn't set on purpose. :grin:

Screenshot

EDIT: Found something else too. When editing threads you spend 11 credits to edit it but afterwards you earn 17. That can be used as a farming strategy, lol.

No idea how XF 2.0 admin panel works yet so I'm a little lost, from what I can see these might be forum specific rather than general rules - i.e. different costs and payments per section. I'm not exactly sure how to edit this yet though. I'll keep looking and tag Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith in the meantime.

Mistakes on GL is now costly :p

It's odd, I'm sure I only put positive stuff on the credit system which at IntoxNitram IntoxNitram all money will be under the dragon credits system.

Wow, I thought that it was just me but it appears not. I only say because I thought that one of my posts got deleted.

Update: The negative costs for editing a reply are removed but it's currently giving you +4 credits for each edit. Also, for threads you still spend 13 credits to edit it but earn 19 afterwards.

Update: The negative costs for editing a reply are removed but it's currently giving you +4 credits for each edit. Also, for threads you still spend 13 credits to edit it but earn 19 afterwards.
I wonder if that's a bug with the addon......

Back