Elden Ring

I got the game on PS5 and I made my character. I don't know when I'll actually start playing the game though. I still have a ton of other top priority games first.

It's hard and I had a few people recommend spending a few hours level grinding.

They posted latest Update 1.04:

We are distributing an update to improve the stability of gameplay.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please apply the latest update before you enjoy the game.

Major Changes Included in the Latest Update

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug in which the effect duration of the Cerulean Hidden Tear was revised downward
  • Fixed a bug with Malenia, Blade of Miquella in which her HP was not healed correctly in the online multiplayer environment
  • Fixed a bug that caused some bosses to die at unintended times
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the boss "Elden Beast" from working properly under certain circumstances
  • Fixed some texts
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:

App Ver. 1.04.1
Regulation Ver. 1.04.2

Online play requires the player to apply this update.

Saw this video lol

Being that I love soul's games , I should have purchased this game by now but I haven't but I'm still going to get it no matter what.

Read that they are planning to make other stuff with the franchise, from tweaktown:

Elden Ring will cross over with transmedia, comics and shows possible.

Kadokawa Group, the Japanese multimedia giant who owns FromSoftware, confirms that Elden Ring will expand with transmedia content.

In a recent Q1 earnings report, Kadokawa briefly mentions that it will "maximize the lifetime value of Elden Ring with a media mix," strongly indicating that the series will get its own cross-over media.

I tried it out but it runs horrible on my PC for some reason (30 fps). Not the only one though so I will wait for a patch and maybe a sale before getting this.

If you have a console, you can play it on it as this is the best game that I've played in 2022. It is rare to see any person that likes playing games complain about it.

If you have a console, you can play it on it as this is the best game that I've played in 2022. It is rare to see any person that likes playing games complain about it.

They fixed it and I finished played it ages ago. Yes it's very good.

I've been working in improving my whole squad over all stats and rating on FIFA 20 bit have been having difficulties, not until I met with a friend called heatman that really helped me a lot
I don't have any other choice than to keep playing any game from Konami.
Those guys really know how to make impressive ganes

I’ve never played a souls game but I’m gonna have to get this. The exploration and the detailed world make me super excited to play

Game is getting a board game adaptation:
Like the video game, the ELDEN RING™ board game will immerse players in the forsaken Lands Between. In a vast, sprawling world of decaying grandeur that unfolds through their exploration, 1-4 ‘Tarnished’ players will embark on a huge and varied adventure, visiting iconic locations and crossing paths with familiar enemies and characters.

The video game’s characteristically challenging fights will be recreated by intelligent dice-free combat, requiring players to strategise and adapt their plans during each encounter — whether that be a lowly Godrick Soldier or the Grafted King himself.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the best Soul's game ever released by FromSoftware Inc. It's supposed to win this year's Game's Award.

Won Game Of The year 2022, Best Rpg and Best Game Direction from TGA 2022.

Last edited:
Back