Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I never thought I watch this anime, but I had this chat with a friend recently....

Friend: Hey, watch Elfen Lied!

Me: no

Friend: You should watch it!

Friend: watch it!

Friend: Watch!

Me: .... fine.

Far as I am aware this is a very popular anime in the community which after watching this... I have to ask why? First and foremost, this anime is not family friendly in any way! People are losing limbs, sliced in half, organs, blood and bones showing and to top it off, lots of child nudity....

I can appreciate realism, but it was a bit much. Overall the story was good and the music was heavenly, but you really need to steel yourself if you ever want to watch this anime, which remains incomplete.

Anyone here watch it?

I watched it waaaaaaaaay back in 2009 or 2010 with my friend when we watched anime. I know my background to myanimelist is the main character, whose name I no longer remember (because I haven't updated myanimelist since 2010), and I remember blood. Lots and lots and lots of blood.

I watched it waaaaaaaaay back in 2009 or 2010 with my friend when we watched anime. I know my background to myanimelist is the main character, whose name I no longer remember (because I haven't updated myanimelist since 2010), and I remember blood. Lots and lots and lots of blood.

it's done by the gallons in this show.

Back