Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
She wants to be back on the Mando show but Im pretty sure that's coming to an end soon.

It would be cool if Elon could put Disney out of business, but I guess that as long as there is sin in the universe, that will probably never happen...

That wouldnt be cool at all...

I know he says how he feels. But why support someone who was working for Disney and not against them in another company? She could very well be lying but at least Elon could fact check that.

I wonder how much money and time is Elon Musk willing to spend on funding a a discrimination lawsuit against Disney and Lucasfilm.

Nobody should be discriminated against for having a belief, even if it goes against Mainstream Media. But if you are going to go after one company, it should be for ALL of them. Disney & LucasFilm are not the only ones.

Nobody should be discriminated against for having a belief, even if it goes against Mainstream Media. But if you are going to go after one company, it should be for ALL of them. Disney & LucasFilm are not the only ones.
Elon Musk is an attention seeker. There's something he's looking out to get from all these. With all his money and fame, he doesn't want to take a break.

Back