Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I'm pleased to announce all the emojis are uploaded to the site! And actually looks organized for once :)

I like to thank Varlot Varlot once more for the basic and character set, I rounded up the animated ones from some free sites. Getting this done has been a long term bucket to do thing for the site, finally glad to have it done :grin:

I hope you all enjoy them and let me know of others you like to see!

Glad to see them on the site now and it really was a great job by Varlot Varlot.

Would love to see some more animated ones too. :squee:

I loved doing them, it was a fun challenge! :yoda:

A little suggestion: they will look crisper (especially on high density screens) if you guys use SVGs instead of PNGs :inky: I also think that they get bigger if you increase the font-size if they are SVGs :happykirby:

I loved doing them, it was a fun challenge! :yoda:

A little suggestion: they will look crisper (especially on high density screens) if you guys use SVGs instead of PNGs :inky: I also think that they get bigger if you increase the font-size if they are SVGs :happykirby:
Is there a way to change Png to SVGs on Xenforo?

Minor thing but would it be better to reorder it so that the character-based ones are below the basic set. That way they are grouped instead of having the animated ones randomly separating them.

You can't automatically switch from PNG to SVG, but I sent Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith the SVG files as well as the PNG ones. If XenForo allows SVG smilies then I suggest using those files instead :)

SVG with xenforo is... complicated. I can but its going to take a bit of time.

Minor thing but would it be better to reorder it so that the character-based ones are below the basic set. That way they are grouped instead of having the animated ones randomly separating them.

Figured people use the animated more than the characters, but I can easily swap around.

Hi everyone,

M Maree had made some extra few other emojis I just uploaded them hope you like em. :spiderman :Ghost :pacman :Sypro :KirbyGun

Last edited:
Back