Eshop

deiX

Awards
Credits
i was wondring if theres anything new on the Eshop cause my 3ds is broke

Last edited by a moderator:
The most recent thing added to the eShop last week was:

Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos in PAL regions (Europe, Australia etc)

Wario Land 3 in the US

Mappy in Japan

And if anyone's curious, upcoming eShop releases this week are:

Pinball: Revenge of the Gator in Europe, which, shockingly, will be the first Game Boy game released on the eShop since October 4, 2012 -- yeah, 11 months since the last Game Boy game, apparently... as for other regions:

US are getting Summer Carnival '92: Recca at some point this month, and Japan are getting The Adventure of Valkyrie: The Legend of the Time Key.

And on a related-yet-off-topic note:

This week's Wii U releases are:

Twin Bee (Famicom) and Go Goemon: Picture Scroll of Snow Princess Rescue (Super Famicom) for Japan

Breath of Fire II for PAL

I'm guessing Breath of Fire II for US as well.

Oh and it may come as a shock, but, Sengoku 3 is coming to the Virtual Console... on the Wii... in PAL regions.

The last Wii VC game released in PAL regions was NAM-1975 on August 15, 2013 -- for US it was Sengoku 3 on June 6, 2013, and for Japan it was Sengoku Denshou 2001 on April 9, 2013, all of which are Neo Geo games.

The most recent thing added to the eShop last week was:
Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos in PAL regions (Europe, Australia etc)
Wario Land 3 in the US
Mappy in Japan

And if anyone's curious, upcoming eShop releases this week are:
Pinball: Revenge of the Gator in Europe, which, shockingly, will be the first Game Boy game released on the eShop since October 4, 2012 -- yeah, 11 months since the last Game Boy game, apparently... as for other regions:
US are getting Summer Carnival '92: Recca at some point this month, and Japan are getting The Adventure of Valkyrie: The Legend of the Time Key.

And on a related-yet-off-topic note:
This week's Wii U releases are:
Twin Bee (Famicom) and Go Goemon: Picture Scroll of Snow Princess Rescue (Super Famicom) for Japan
Breath of Fire II for PAL

I'm guessing Breath of Fire II for US as well.

Oh and it may come as a shock, but, Sengoku 3 is coming to the Virtual Console... on the Wii... in PAL regions.
The last Wii VC game released in PAL regions was NAM-1975 on August 15, 2013 -- for US it was Sengoku 3 on June 6, 2013, and for Japan it was Sengoku Denshou 2001 on April 9, 2013, all of which are Neo Geo games.

Hey by any chance do you know when SMB3 is going to be released on the eShop?

It still just says 2013, for both the Wii U and 3DS releases

Meanwhile, next week's releases, where confirmed are:

Wii U (Japan): The Legend of Zelda 2: Link's Adventure (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, as it's known outside Japan), and Devil's Castle Dracule (or Super Castlevania IV outside Japan)

3DS (Japan): Joy Mech Fight

Nothing confirmed for North America or Europe yet.

It still just says 2013, for both the Wii U and 3DS releases

Meanwhile, next week's releases, where confirmed are:
Wii U (Japan): The Legend of Zelda 2: Link's Adventure (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, as it's known outside Japan), and Devil's Castle Dracule (or Super Castlevania IV outside Japan)

3DS (Japan): Joy Mech Fight

Nothing confirmed for North America or Europe yet.

Oh okay, thank you for that little bit of information there. I'll have to keep on waiting for SMB3 I guess. Haha. I'm very impatient.

So, now it's almost Thursday, which is when the European and US eShop is updated, normally....

Here's what's coming out this week...

Nothing for 3DS (as usual), as for Wii U, however...

Super Mario Bros. in Europe, and er... for US? Nothing at the moment has been confirmed.... but they don't really get confirmed until tomorrow at the earliest AFAIK

As for Japan, which always gets the best games.... first:

Zelda 2 and Super Castlevania IV was released today in Japan on Wii U, and Joy Mech Fight on 3DS...

And next week (September 18th), Japan are getting:

Something which in Japan is known as Kanshaku Tamanage Kantarō no Tōkaidō Gojūsan-tsugi on the 3DS, and Famicom Fairytales: New Onigashima part 1+2... or Shin Onigashima, as it's more commonly known. The only time I've heard of this game, is that there's a theme from it, in SSBB.

Oh and, still no SMB3 release date... for either Europe or US, on either 3DS or Wii U.

Back