Essential Playstation Games

OMDO

Full GL Member
Credits
What do you think are the essential PlayStation games for any of the systems?

I know that Resonance of Fate, while maybe not the best game, is one of my absolute favorites and it would have to be in my collection of PS3 games.

Legend of the Dragoon was always a favorite of mine. Its lasted from the one all the way to date, through digital copy. I owned the original four-disc set and I have the digital copy on my PS3.

RE4 for the playstation 2 and the remake for the PS3. RE4 was just such a cult classic that you could play over and over again.

I'd definitely own these on any console I could, even if it were just for the replay value.

Legend of the Dragoon was always a favorite of mine. Its lasted from the one all the way to date, through digital copy. I owned the original four-disc set and I have the digital copy on my PS3.

RE4 for the playstation 2 and the remake for the PS3. RE4 was just such a cult classic that you could play over and over again.

I'd definitely own these on any console I could, even if it were just for the replay value.

I'm about to finally play legend of dragoon via my PS3, any tips?

I'm about to finally play legend of dragoon via my PS3, any tips?

Several, actually. Level when possible. Pick you favorite characters and stay with them. Oh, consult a strategy guide to help you get all of the 'Stardusts'. It's a valuable in-game item that's easy to miss. Trust me, you'll want them all.

Be prepared to get your butt handed to you several times while playing. I know from personal experience. Just when you think you're high enough level, working your way through different areas, you hit the boss fights and bam. More grinding.

It's a really good game though with a very interesting plot. Unlike most old games, this one is going to take you some time to beat. Hopefully you find it as entertaining as I did when I first started playing it.

As for the combat system, it's turn-based. If you've ever played Final Fantasy VII then you'll know how it works. It has a very intriguing combo system, though. Hope you're good with timing. ^^

Persona 4 on PS2, Persona 4 on PS3 via PSN, Persona 4 Golden on Vita... I think that's all you need.

Back