ever get tired of your Nintendo systems

have you ever get board of your game system

• Total voters

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So I realize some about me over some period of time.I have stop using my 3ds.I realize I am lacking my game time which is horrible.I need to at least play games at least half of the time.have you guys ever had this types of feelings for your systems.what would u guys do.maybe it depends on the game I play.what you guys think.

I don't really get bored with my systems, though it's happenned.

I usually only get bored of consoles (like I am with my 3DS now) when I am unable to get any more games for it... I don't usually get bored of what the console actually is though >.>

some things you just want to replay. if it looks old dust it off. LOL. i wonder how many times i have beaten, Mario RPG snes, robotrek snes, final fantasy 1-6 + FFMQ, The legend of Zelda link to the past. on every system it could be on including a psp lol, sometimes you can play your self into a rut playing too many games. but i will never forget.. i will of course one day die and maybe forget, but hey maybe we are robots loading a video game called life.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could track down my friend, Brent, and grab all my old consoles I'd be playing my NES right now or my N64, trust me.

If I could track down my friend, Brent, and grab all my old consoles I'd be playing my NES right now or my N64, trust me.

That's cause you haven't played those games for a while. Most people don't have a large enough library of games to not be bored of playing the same games again and again.

That's cause you haven't played those games for a while. Most people don't have a large enough library of games to not be bored of playing the same games again and again.

Yeah but the question was about the systems. My point is that despite graphics being less, I still haven't gotten tired of the older systems. Except Sega, was never a Sega fan.

I will say again i play Zelda LTTP constantly robotrec constantly. FF6 constantly. like I said some games will be in my replay value constantly.

Lol as for 64 games I don't know why I love quest 64 so much.

Yeah but the question was about the systems. My point is that despite graphics being less, I still haven't gotten tired of the older systems. Except Sega, was never a Sega fan.

Taking of Nintendo consoles is almost same as talking about the games.

ha true in my eyes cant have a system without games. some systems that failed had a few pretty good games that COULD MAYBE saved them if they had kept that up lol.

Yes and no. Most of the games see ports from the consoles to 3DS and Wii and such, but you have to factor the controls are completely different. There is a HUGE difference from Mario 64 on the N64 and on the DS (I personally hated how it controlled on DS), Banjo Kazooie on N64 and 360 play similar but have slight control alterations. Ever try Ocarina of Time on Game Cube? Using the C-stick was a pain in the butt when you tried to do long songs to gain heart pieces from the skull kid or whatever. And those aren't even including the games that get graphical overhauls and additions like Metroid for NES versus Metroid Zero Mission for GBA or Dragon Warrior 4 for NES versus Dragon Quest 4 for DS - same game but with improved graphics, added level, and elements in both cases. then there is the Kirby's Adventure remake for GBA and now on 3DS with 3D graphics. Each one of the three is different in their own way.

Yes and no. Most of the games see ports from the consoles to 3DS and Wii and such, but you have to factor the controls are completely different. There is a HUGE difference from Mario 64 on the N64 and on the DS (I personally hated how it controlled on DS), Banjo Kazooie on N64 and 360 play similar but have slight control alterations. Ever try Ocarina of Time on Game Cube? Using the C-stick was a pain in the butt when you tried to do long songs to gain heart pieces from the skull kid or whatever. And those aren't even including the games that get graphical overhauls and additions like Metroid for NES versus Metroid Zero Mission for GBA or Dragon Warrior 4 for NES versus Dragon Quest 4 for DS - same game but with improved graphics, added level, and elements in both cases. then there is the Kirby's Adventure remake for GBA and now on 3DS with 3D graphics. Each one of the three is different in their own way.

LOL that's a double edged sword huh Bro. like how the 3ds for some reason cuts voice work out of games like "disgaia hour of darkness". I believe if done RIGHT a game can be better on another system but not in that and a few other cases that ticked me off so bad.

EDIT: and that's why sometimes old systems are better.

LOL that's a double edged sword huh Bro. like how the 3ds for some reason cuts voice work out of games like "disgaia hour of darkness". I believe if done RIGHT a game can be better on another system but not in that and a few other cases that ticked me off so bad.

EDIT: and that's why sometimes old systems are better.

If you have them.

I still love my DS more than my 3DS.

Well there are some games I never get tired off, such as Sonic Adventure 2, Smash Bros. Melee, and Phantasy Star Online simply because I've played them so much back in the day I don't get tired of them, but if there is one system I am tired of it's my GameCube, which hasn't been used in 4 years, I purposely broke my other GameCube for fun because it scratched my Master Quest disc, then I found out over time it was scratching other disc, and recently picked another one up at a local garage sale, with like 10 games. They all suck though.

Back