Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Simple question, have you ever picked up the controller while under the influence of something that makes you extremely unlike you?

I haven't, but I've watched drunk streams, fun as they are, its sad to see people killing their livers for views.

Hopefully, some of their fans warn them not to drink too much, so they dont die or get sick from drinking too much alcohol at once.

A good thing about drinking while streaming is that a fan can call the police or a streamer family member or friend they may know if they hear the streamer say he will go out, and drive a car after drinking many beers, or the stream can be used as evidence in court if they go out driving after drinking, and get arrested. Fans can also call for help if they see the streamer having medical problems after having too many drinks,

Hopefully, some of their fans warn them not to drink too much, so they dont die or get sick from drinking too much alcohol at once.

A good thing about drinking while streaming is that a fan can call the police or a streamer family member or friend they may know if they hear the streamer say he will go out, and drive a car after drinking many beers, or the stream can be used as evidence in court if they go out driving after drinking, and get arrested. Fans can also call for help if they see the streamer having medical problems after having too many drinks,

they won't listen to their fans because most drunk streams get a lot of views which means $$$. So sadly it won't stop.

they won't listen to their fans because most drunk streams get a lot of views which means $$$. So sadly it won't stop.

That is sad. Hopefully, they will at least spend some of their money on getting help for their drinking problem if they get drunk many times a day. Drinking too much alcohol can eventually poison their body, and possibly hurt or kill themselves or other people if they drive a car drunk, get in a drunken fight, or use an axe, gun, power tools, etc while drunk.

So, I actually wanted to create this topic and saw it's already been created cos I usually check for topics already created before I create a new one based on what I have in mind.

Now back to the OP's question about ever played games while drunk and the answer is a big YES for me.

I'm a good drink, I must be honest about it. So, I have had good alcohol in my system on more than one occasions when playing games and it's actually of a positive influence to my gaming when it's not too much in my system. I can remember playing some of Call of Duty games for a very long time and it helps to keep my adrendeline levels down and make me more relaxed with more confidence when playing. My aiming skills is quite good too if not better.

Back