Ever Read Poorly Written Tech Articles from writers on Tech Website or Magazine?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I have read poorly written tech articles about Bitcoin, Linux, and Net Neutrality where the writer does not know much about what he was writing about, and the editors at the tech website or magazine let them publish it.

I have, and where one website has a really bad negative review while another is very positive.

I have, and where one website has a really bad negative review while another is very positive.

Some websites these days get paid to post negative reviews about one product, and post good reviews about other products.

One of the reasons tech forums and blogs which allow commenting on articles are popular is that people can post their own review underneath the main topics or article, or call out writers which post information which is untrue.

I have and I also read articles that has click bait titles too :)

Click bait titles seem more common these days. Prize contests on tech sites also sometimes make people follow them on Twitter, and other sites to be eligible for joining the contest.

Back