Ever thought of giving up?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Life can be challenging and there are times that you can feel like giving up. Have you been in a situation where you thought of giving up?

If you can't win then you have to lose. Don;t be a hero because there are plenty of people out there willing to do everything by themselves.

You mean giving up like committing suicide?

No, terminating my own life is never going to cross my mind no matter how bad the situation I found myself in is. Death doesn't solve any problem. It will only dump the same problem on the next person in line after you.

Oh yeah I have. In life most people just want the world. They want to be famous or rich or popular or sleep with the hottest Asian woman everyday. Go on trips.

Most people hit a spot at their age where they realize that the world is 1000 peasants for one king. Then there is the issue that nothing is easy and everyone is ripping everyone off. In these modern days there are even people running around giving tickets for parking cars. At every turn you are being taken. Take your cars to the mechanic. Go to the dentist. Take.your pet to a vet. Everyone is scamming.

We are registered at birth by tye govt. Forced into their path of life. Working for them.
People realize they will never get what they want and will be working and living as slaves to the govt and the natural path of life.

When it happened everyone get a real depressed.

Eventually when you are old enough you have altered your brain enough and change your perspective to actually be ok with a sucky life of eating bad food, bad health, bad global news, and a pointless capitalism lifestyle. You don't care and just learn to not want anything that bad enough to mess with your emotions.

Afterall, we are born into some type of capitalism slavery.

Giving up makes life a lot more enjoyable.

older people create more realistic goals and livelihoods. Such as the taste for foods or doing nothing.

Doing nothing is good.

If you can't win then you have to lose. Don;t be a hero because there are plenty of people out there willing to do everything by themselves.
The last time I checked, losing is still part of the game. It's not an abomination for someone to lose but it's an abominable act for someone to commit suicide in my culture. I'm open to losing but never going to give up.

Back