Evil characters that you like in anime

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Sometimes, the man protagonists aren't nice to begin with but still, you will like them for various reasons.
Mitsuhashi from kyou kara ore wa, Tanya from youjo senki are such characters for me. So, who are the evil characters that you guys like in anime?

Hrmmm, I guess Ainz Ooal Gown from overlord and Light from Death Note are at the top of my list.

Light from death note became power hungry after a while. I guess getting some mysterious power that can take a life, would make one think that they are god or something.
Anyway, I stopped liking his character when he tried to kill innocent people to protect his identity.

Light from death note became power hungry after a while. I guess getting some mysterious power that can take a life, would make one think that they are god or something.
Anyway, I stopped liking his character when he tried to kill innocent people to protect his identity.

yeah he did kind of lose himself and his goals/values.

Sometimes, the man protagonists aren't nice to begin with but still, you will like them for various reasons.
Mitsuhashi from kyou kara ore wa, Tanya from youjo senki are such characters for me. So, who are the evil characters that you guys like in anime?

You mean the antagonist? I like the Phantom Troupe the most, also known as Spider from Hunter x Hunter. Each member has specific interesting skills and each had their own spotlight. The spider arc was my favorite of all and Hizuka was my bias.

You mean the antagonist? I like the Phantom Troupe the most, also known as Spider from Hunter x Hunter. Each member has specific interesting skills and each had their own spotlight. The spider arc was my favorite of all and Hizuka was my bias.

I love what they just did to the chimera ants

The top of my list is Makoto Shishio from Samurai X. He is the main villain on the series. He is evil in a way that he is extremely ruthless, crafty and cold-blooded.

For me that would be Dragon Ball's Vegeta. Although he did change after marrying his human wife Bulma, he's still a villain and that's his first character. I actually like him because his character is very cool and I find his change of personality from being a bad guy to a good guy totally funny and cute.

Are you talking about Protagonists which became dark and evil? Hmmm I can think of 2 characters Orochimaru and Sasuke. They started as protectors of the hidden leaf bit blinded by ambition and revenge they became evil. Botb wanted to destroy the hidden leaf and the other villages, they lost and it seems they are now reformed and are both protecting their village again.

IMG_20180615_054639_194.jpgIMG_20180615_054444_271.jpg

Are you talking about Protagonists which became dark and evil? Hmmm I can think of 2 characters Orochimaru and Sasuke. They started as protectors of the hidden leaf bit blinded by ambition and revenge they became evil. Botb wanted to destroy the hidden leaf and the other villages, they lost and it seems they are now reformed and are both protecting their village again.

View attachment 1003View attachment 1002
I do know that sasuke was a changed person after the fight and such. I didn't know that about orochimaru.
Did he really change? I am really surprised to hear that now he is protecting the village to be honest.

If you happen to be a Final Fantasy games fan, you must have come across the Villain Vanye in FF 12. He is my favorite Villain in all Final Fantasy games and he looks cute and very strong as well. Most times, villains do look better than protagonist in some anime games which I have played. IMG_20180614_162424_571.JPG

Hmm, evil characters I like in anime...

Kuroro Lucifer (Hunter X Hunter)
Aizen Sousuke (Bleach). I liked Bleach before it started to go south.
Younger Toguro (YuYu Hakusho)
Toshin Raizen (YuYu Hakusho)
Crocodile (One Piece). After the Battle of Marinefort.
Hero Killer Stain/ Akaguro Chizome (Boku no Hero Academia).
Greed 1st and 2nd (Full Metal Alchemist and Brotherhood).

I know there are others but I can't remember all of them at the moment. I usually find the villains more interesting than the heroes.

I do know that sasuke was a changed person after the fight and such. I didn't know that about orochimaru.
Did he really change? I am really surprised to hear that now he is protecting the village to be honest.

Yeah he did. He also has a son now named Mitsuki and is a part of the new team 7 along with Sasuke and Sakura's daughter Sarada. Team 7 is now headed by Konohamaru, Naruto's informal student in Shippuden.

Orochimaru is now helping the hidden leaf along with Sasuke. But due to his crimes he can only enter the hidden leaf in disguise. You can all watch it in Boruto which is currently playing.

The top of my list is Makoto Shishio from Samurai X. He is the main villain on the series. He is evil in a way that he is extremely ruthless, crafty and cold-blooded.

Makoto Shishio from Samurai X is one hell of a Villain but to be honest with you, I actually loved his cold-blooded nature and ruthlessness. These are actually the qualities that I look out for in protagonist as well. Even though a protagonist is meant to be all good, they still need to show strength and ruthlessness against its enemies.

For me its Black Beard from One Piece. He may be the evilest character in One Piece since he killed one of his comrade which is a mortal sin and he stole the devil fruit of White Beard which is his Captain/Pops. I like that I hate this guy.

I like the pink fat Majinbu in Dragon BallZ. I guess that is the only time I liked him LOL... So pink and fluffy....:p

images (51).jpeg How about Jafar in Aladin? His schemes and magic in trying to take the throne and marrying the princess were quite interesting and innovative. It made me love him and that his parrot evil bird so much. I still watch the animation till today anytime that I feel like it.

Hmm.. So many characters. I am gonna watch most of the anime mentioned in this thread. I like evil characters that are admired by many like ulquiorra.
Well, they are usually hated most of the time after all.

Back