Evil characters that you like in anime

Evil characters that you like in anime

Discussion in 'Anime Paradise' started by Claraviolet, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Claraviolet

Claraviolet Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $411
    Sometimes, the man protagonists aren't nice to begin with but still, you will like them for various reasons.
    Mitsuhashi from kyou kara ore wa, Tanya from youjo senki are such characters for me. So, who are the evil characters that you guys like in anime?

2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

Hrmmm, I guess Ainz Ooal Gown from overlord and Light from Death Note are at the top of my list.

3. Claraviolet

Female
    Money:
    $411
    Light from death note became power hungry after a while. I guess getting some mysterious power that can take a life, would make one think that they are god or something.
    Anyway, I stopped liking his character when he tried to kill innocent people to protect his identity.

4. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

yeah he did kind of lose himself and his goals/values.

5. bernztein_22

bernztein_22 New Member

Male
    Money:
    $141
    You mean the antagonist? I like the Phantom Troupe the most, also known as Spider from Hunter x Hunter. Each member has specific interesting skills and each had their own spotlight. The spider arc was my favorite of all and Hizuka was my bias.

6. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I love what they just did to the chimera ants

7. Lidlie

Lidlie Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $398
    The top of my list is Makoto Shishio from Samurai X. He is the main villain on the series. He is evil in a way that he is extremely ruthless, crafty and cold-blooded.

8. bernztein_22

bernztein_22 New Member

Male
    Money:
    $141
    Oh yes! Their fight against the Chimera ants was epic.

9. Miyazono_Arima19

Miyazono_Arima19 New Member

Male
    Money:
    $53
    For me that would be Dragon Ball's Vegeta. Although he did change after marrying his human wife Bulma, he's still a villain and that's his first character. I actually like him because his character is very cool and I find his change of personality from being a bad guy to a good guy totally funny and cute.

10. Kakashi2000

Kakashi2000 Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $1,040
    Are you talking about Protagonists which became dark and evil? Hmmm I can think of 2 characters Orochimaru and Sasuke. They started as protectors of the hidden leaf bit blinded by ambition and revenge they became evil. Botb wanted to destroy the hidden leaf and the other villages, they lost and it seems they are now reformed and are both protecting their village again.

IMG_20180615_054639_194.jpg IMG_20180615_054444_271.jpg

11. Claraviolet

Female
    Money:
    $411
    I do know that sasuke was a changed person after the fight and such. I didn't know that about orochimaru.
    Did he really change? I am really surprised to hear that now he is protecting the village to be honest.

12. Martinsx

Martinsx Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $438
    If you happen to be a Final Fantasy games fan, you must have come across the Villain Vanye in FF 12. He is my favorite Villain in all Final Fantasy games and he looks cute and very strong as well. Most times, villains do look better than protagonist in some anime games which I have played. IMG_20180614_162424_571.JPG

13. Dkaraly

Dkaraly New Member

Female
    Money:
    $99
    Hmm, evil characters I like in anime...

Kuroro Lucifer (Hunter X Hunter)
    Aizen Sousuke (Bleach). I liked Bleach before it started to go south.
    Younger Toguro (YuYu Hakusho)
    Toshin Raizen (YuYu Hakusho)
    Crocodile (One Piece). After the Battle of Marinefort.
    Hero Killer Stain/ Akaguro Chizome (Boku no Hero Academia).
    Greed 1st and 2nd (Full Metal Alchemist and Brotherhood).

I know there are others but I can't remember all of them at the moment. I usually find the villains more interesting than the heroes.

14. Kakashi2000

Kakashi2000 Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $1,040
    Yeah he did. He also has a son now named Mitsuki and is a part of the new team 7 along with Sasuke and Sakura's daughter Sarada. Team 7 is now headed by Konohamaru, Naruto's informal student in Shippuden.

Orochimaru is now helping the hidden leaf along with Sasuke. But due to his crimes he can only enter the hidden leaf in disguise. You can all watch it in Boruto which is currently playing.

15. Martinsx

Male
    Money:
    $438
    Makoto Shishio from Samurai X is one hell of a Villain but to be honest with you, I actually loved his cold-blooded nature and ruthlessness. These are actually the qualities that I look out for in protagonist as well. Even though a protagonist is meant to be all good, they still need to show strength and ruthlessness against its enemies.

16. Lito Nicdao

Lito Nicdao Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $350
    For me its Black Beard from One Piece. He may be the evilest character in One Piece since he killed one of his comrade which is a mortal sin and he stole the devil fruit of White Beard which is his Captain/Pops. I like that I hate this guy.

17. kammy

kammy New Member

Money:
    $354
    I like the pink fat Majinbu in Dragon BallZ. I guess that is the only time I liked him LOL... So pink and fluffy....:p

18. Martinsx

Male
    Money:
    $438
    images (51).jpeg How about Jafar in Aladin? His schemes and magic in trying to take the throne and marrying the princess were quite interesting and innovative. It made me love him and that his parrot evil bird so much. I still watch the animation till today anytime that I feel like it.

19. Claraviolet

Female
    Money:
    $411
    Hmm.. So many characters. I am gonna watch most of the anime mentioned in this thread. I like evil characters that are admired by many like ulquiorra.
    Well, they are usually hated most of the time after all.

20. NameGervin

NameGervin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $3,941
    The trap at third season of Sword Art Online. It's the girl Klein approached. If you know what I mean.