So far, I've only got the following games for my SNES:

-Super Mario World
-Super Mario All-Stars
-EarthBound
-F-Zero
-John Madden Football
-Donkey Kong Country
-Ren and Stimpy:Time Warp

John Madden Football and the Ren and Stimpy game were two of the five games that came with the SNES when it was purchased. I'm sure there's other games I should get.

I would highly suggest Donkey Kong Country 2. It really shines as better than the first one, even if it is a step more difficult.

You should try to get your hands on either Final Fantasy 3 / 6 or Zelda: A Link to the Past, if you like the kind. Any Mortal Kombat from the SNES era are good classics to have.

Super Metroid too. Like Nuke suggested, the Megaman X series is great also! 

You have EarthBound? That is my favorite game of all time. It is a great game that most people have never heard of.

Here are some games that I recommend checking into:

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Tetris Attack
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Sper Mario Kart
Kirby Super Star
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Final Fantasy III (VI)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in TIme
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Super Metroid
Star Fox

I'm going to go ahead and stop right there, because I could go on. But that list should hopefully give you a start!

Sweet, so which game will you play?

I think someone else suggested this game but I'm not 100% sure so I guess I'll suggest it, get Donkey Kong Country 2 it's one of the best games ever! You have to get this game otherwise your missing out so much!

Earthbound gets all the love.  The other two games in the series were pretty awesome, too.

I'm ... thirding(?) the DKC2 recs, because it really is a great and fun game.  Otherwise, everyone's already mentioned games I was going to.

Super Castlevania IV -  A must have, simply amazing

Final Fantasy III - Simply the best RPG on the SNES, in my opinion. Amazing story, music, characters. It has it all.

Mega Man X - Took the original formula and multiplied it by a thousand. Amazing soundtrack too.

polaroidsredwine said:
Earthbound gets all the love.  The other two games in the series were pretty awesome, too.

I'm ... thirding(?) the DKC2 recs, because it really is a great and fun game.  Otherwise, everyone's already mentioned games I was going to.
Agreed, but Mother 3 and Mother weren't on SNES. :p

Back