Exploring universe....

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Honestly, with our earth's remaining age and current scientific knowledge...I believe that it's almost impossible to explore universe and find interesting stuff. Anybody else agree with me?

People who are interested in space travel, space rocks, meteors, asteroids, planets, and stars will find it fun to explore the universe.

But, exploring the universe can be less interesting for people who are more interested in finding living things like animals, insects, and plants. It have not been scientifically proven that there are large animals, insects, and plants living in space. I think most planets are like a very hot dessert or the coldest parts of the arctic where there is just sand in the dessert or snow and ice in the arctic.

People with short attention spans will probably find exploring the universe boring after having long conversations about the different types of rocks, sand, gases, and chemicals found in other planets.

In the 60's people believed it was impossible for phones to ever become portable, so it could be possible.
On the other hand, in the 90's people believed we would have been using flying cars by now, so maybe it won't happen.

I do believe it is very possible for us to do so, but we must discard both war and boarders on our planet, come together with our technology and develop the method to do so.

I do believe it is very possible for us to do so, but we must discard both war and boarders on our planet, come together with our technology and develop the method to do so.

I think it is possible to explore a small part of the universe, but not the entire universe which maybe too big for humans to fully explore before a natural disaster like a giant meteor strikes the earth, and kills most humans, or the earth becoming too hot because of the sun and new stars and suns forming in space which may cause all the water on earth to dry up because of the intense heat from the sun, and new suns which form in the sky.

Hmm....makes sense. Sadly, we can never unite. All the countries have internal struggles. Not to mention that, no country can trust another one completely. If we had intentions of cease fire, we wouldn't be developing firearms even now.

Hmm....makes sense. Sadly, we can never unite. All the countries have internal struggles. Not to mention that, no country can trust another one completely. If we had intentions of cease fire, we wouldn't be developing firearms even now.
Cease fire won't help.
In Syria each time a cease fire was proposed by American allies was each time the terrorists were about to lose everything.
Why? Because a cease fire gives them the opportunity to re-weaponise themselves, and think of strategies to overrule the legitimate government of Syria.

And having a permanent cease fire in place has always proven to be fragile, firearms simply exist, and it's sadly the one who draws one first is the one who wins.
A far better option would have been to never invent firearms in the first place, but we're ages too late for that.

Cease fire won't help.
In Syria each time a cease fire was proposed by American allies was each time the terrorists were about to lose everything.
Why? Because a cease fire gives them the opportunity to re-weaponise themselves, and think of strategies to overrule the legitimate government of Syria.

And having a permanent cease fire in place has always proven to be fragile, firearms simply exist, and it's sadly the one who draws one first is the one who wins.
A far better option would have been to never invent firearms in the first place, but we're ages too late for that.
Hmm.....
I don't want to get into political discussions at all, as they are always messy and no one is completely right.

I think it is possible to explore a small part of the universe, but not the entire universe which maybe too big for humans to fully explore before a natural disaster like a giant meteor strikes the earth, and kills most humans, or the earth becoming too hot because of the sun and new stars and suns forming in space which may cause all the water on earth to dry up because of the intense heat from the sun, and new suns which form in the sky.

that's why we join other races and explore everything together.

that's why we join other races and explore everything together.

I think joining other races can also help the unknown dangers like a giant meteor from space from harming the earth.

Unfortunately, I feel there would still be a lot of greedy rich people who cheat people of their money or don't want to spend their money to explore the universe, and earth's resources like metal, gases, and other resources which is needed to explore the universe.

I agree that people don't want to pay with their riches no matter how much they have.
I hope greedy people would cease to exist and learn how to share their wealth and explore our universe further

I think it is disappointing that some very rich people are greedy since they have enough money for everything they need. Using their wealth to explore the universe can improve their life if they find a useful item in the universe like a new type of metal or clean non-polluting energy source which is useful for people on earth.

Well, that is also good but by exploring universe, we might learn the secret behind life.
I am really interested in this.

Back