Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
After watching this funny little clip, I have to ask if anyone here has ever fallen asleep while playing video games? Were you playing alone or with others when it happens?

I can't say that I've ever fallin' asleep while playing video games. I've fallin' asleep doing other things but not while playing a video game.

It might have happened when I was little. My parents did allow me to play late at night, like, I didn't have a sleeping hour during the summer vacations, so I could stay up all night playing video games if I wanted to. I don't exactly remember a particular time, but there were times when I almost drowsed off in front of my PC...

If IMVU counts as a game, then that happened to me earlier this year, when I was chatting with people late at night in this virtual reality game and I was so tired that I fell asleep on my keyboard for a minute and then woke up and decided that it was time to go to bed.

Never fallen a sleep during a game but then I don't play more than 3 hours straight so I doubt I would ever get that tired

I have fallen asleep several times while playing games, especially while raiding in wow. It is so exhausting!!

Well, I did fall asleep when playing games a few times but not that often.

Because of the mobile games we could always play stuff no matter where we are

I used to play a bit before going to sleep xD

If I have slept only 2-3 hours and I play late night sometimes I get close to falling asleep when playing the game. But when it happens I go to the bed in like 10 mins.

If I feel myself getting tired while playing a video game, I'll make sure the game gets saved before I stop playing and go to bed.

Back