Fallout 4 to release this year

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Following numerous store listings suggesting a 2015 release date, Bethesda has officially announced that Fallout 4 will arrive on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 10, 2015. It's available for pre-order now on Amazon.
Source

It is good to know that they are getting this game out as soon as they can after announcing it - they have had to keep it secret for 4 years with gamers expectations of an announcement increasing steadily since the last Fallout, so it is nice to see that they want to get it to gamers quickly after the announcement. 

hopefully its good.

Looks really good, can't wait to play it.  I might have to replay the other games in the series to refresh my memory and get me ready for the release!

I'm ready for this game. (Though I'm probably not going to get anywhere near it until like March of next year...)

The section where they showed off the protagonist getting into the Brotherhood suit is what clinched it for me. That scene just looked so cool. (He slid the power core in the back then the whole armour opened up just like the Mark 7 from Iron Man 3...)
And then he got the mini-gun and killed a Deathclaw. (Screw those things...)

I mean I would have gotten the game anyway, simply because I really enjoyed Fallout 3. (I played it multiple times on PS3...) And it just looks like a good game.

I really can't wait for it!  I'm tempted to preorder it, maybe get the pipboy edition, I'm not sure yet.  Going to play through Fallout 2, 3 and New Vegas later x3.  Has anybody preordered it yet, or will you be waiting until the price falls a bit?

I wish Fallout would go back to being a fricken RPG... I absolutely LOVED Fallout 1 and 2 on the PC. But then they ruined it by making it an FPS. Oh boy, just what we need ANOTHER post-apocalyptic shooting game. /eyeroll. LOL. Maybe Fallout 5 will announce that it's going to be an RPG again :) Or maybe RPGs by western developers are dead and I'll just stick to replaying my old games and indie and asian developed titles.

@Xenokitten it still is an RPG though. It has a level system along with different skill points and being able to upgrade different stats. While yes its also an fps game, I still think it's much more RPG than it is fps. Try playing it purely as an fps game and you won't get anywhere!

It's just an FPS with "rpg elements" I don't think any true "RPG lover" would consider Fallout 3, or new vegas, or this latest iteration an RPG.

While the first two games were RPGs.

I wouldn't care so much, if I hadn't loved the first 2 games so much, but it just irritates me that so many developers think RPG won't sell and that they are "forced" to make everything an FPS.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

The first two games are amaze-balls.

I don't see why they had to go in a COMPLETELY new direction... Or if they wanted to, they could have made these as "spin offs" while still giving long-time fans of the original 2 games something to play too (IE why not develop another RPG in the Fallout universe, as well as make these FPS for the "core" gamers.)

Nice, guess we'll have an ultimate edition in 2016 maybe? Maybe 2017? I'm gonna wait for it, I don't have the stomach for another glitchy Bethesda release right now and I would rather have my first playthrough be as bug-free as possible!

The game I've been looking forward to the most for this year's E3, and it looked great. I like the new settlement building feature. The graphics look ok, even though some people complained about it. I'm looking forward to it.

Fallout 4 is probably my personal most anticipated game, shown at this year`s E3. I think Bethesda made huge improvements over Fallout 3, which I didn`t really like much, story-wise. But between the fully voiced main protagonist, the town building and the insane customization options that we will get, I think this game will be GOTY material for sure. Also, Dogmeat is back and immortal this time around. :yes:

I`m thinking about a preorder myself. But I`m going to wait until they include some bonus goodies for those who preorder. I don`t think they did so far. An authentic bobblehead would be cool though. :lol:

Back