Fallout 76

HawkLeo

Credits
As we all know, Fallout 76, theoretically, is the Bethesda's first online multiplayer game in the post-apocalyptic role-playing/shooter game series, Fallout. Though a great many precautionary measures have been taken to reduce their "griefing" amongst players, for those with a taste for killing your fellow survivors, there still exists a special mode. Now please scroll down to Step 1 in order to learn the basics of Hunter/Hunted.

Step 1:

Must get your level to level 5. PvP (Player Versus Player) mode will be only activated upon reaching level 5. So which means you have to earn experience through various ways until you reach level 5.

Step 2:

Bring up your Pip-Boy. Pick up it and then turn over to the Radio Section. There you might see a radio station entitled "Hunter/Hunted". Please listen to that station.

Step 3:

Start to hunt, Once tuning in, you will get Hunter/Hunted activated. This will pit you against a maximum of five other players in the vicinity who have done the same thing.

Step 4:

Kill the other players. Those players who are participated in Hunter/Hunted would automatically be marked as enemies. So no need to show mercy.

Step 5:

Once entering Hunter/Hunted, stay alive as long as possible. Your goal is to be the last player. You will get better loot than from a standard PvP match if you successfully survive. When all other players are dead, undoubtedly, you are the winner.

Step 6:

Once you are finished, remember tune out from the Hunter/Hunted radio station. Or, if you are a brute of a wastelander, tune in again.

Here Are Some Tips You Should Know About Playing Hunter/Hunted in Fallout 76

****Once you are aware that you are not very sure you can win a fight, then try to flee. Let the other players duke it out and then pick off the winners.

****Never be still. Once you enter this game mode, the warning shots will be disabled, so the first time you are attacked, you will totally feel it.

****Before entering Hunter/Hunted, please make sure you have a good supply of medicine even though it will cost a lot of Fallout 76 Caps. You will have to be quick, but one Stimpack does go a pretty long way.

Warnings In Playing Hunter/Hunted in Fallout 76

****When entering Hunter/Hunted, please be careful of the Fallout 76 gears you have. Sure, this equipment would help you to get some much-needed loot, but the ammo in Fallout 76 is pretty rare in the wasteland. So you have to consider whether the risk is worth the reward before you are taking the substantial movement.

****In the Fallout 76 Hunter/Hunted, there does not exist a passive mode. So in order to finish, you must either kill all other players, or be killed yourself.

****In this game mode, there are no allies, so do not even think about teaming up with another player. So man up!!! And face this all by yourself.

I've heard this game has been nothing but a dumpster fire since it came out. Maybe if it goes free to play I'll try it. But until then I'll pass and wait for the next entry in the single player Fallout franchise. (Fallout 5 hopefully.)

I've heard this game has been nothing but a dumpster fire since it came out. Maybe if it goes free to play I'll try it. But until then I'll pass and wait for the next entry in the single player Fallout franchise. (Fallout 5 hopefully.)

I'm sure Sony will give this game out for free.

I was so excited for this game when it was announced, but after reading and watching a lot of videos about it, I'm sadly not into it anymore. Hopefully, devs will fix it as in its current state it's not really worth it the time or money. We'll see, though. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed!

I would have thought they would try to milk as much money and then give up on it rather than give it out for free at this point.

I played Fallout for a week, that was enough. First of all, I have great regret at Bethesda about what they did with the Fallout brand. I had great hopes for this game, I was hoping for a great Fallout in the realities of MMO. I bought items, bought weaponsc and bought caps. The game is boring and monotonous, and PvP is a joke. Sometimes people are surprised who are still playing in FO76. The only group of players I understand perfectly is the people who deal in the world of Fallout and have real money. I once sold weapons and recipes for Odealo. I had fun graphics from the Fallout world and buyers were very happy to visit my auctions. Security 10/10, transaction speed 9/10 (sometimes you need to verify the phone). A very successful store for FO76

People start in tournaments, organize themselves in the community, buy Weapons, thanks to which they defend themselves against deathclaws, ghouls and other inhabitants of the wasteland. Thanks to this, they live a lot better and can buy caps, it's a nice thing if you like girls with braids. I like to go back to websites that I know to look at and find in them. The first heart is shaking. My favorite weapons fo Fo76 to TSE (two Shot Explosive weapons) Fallout 76 Items| FO76 Caps, Items, Weapons for sale - Buy & Sell on Odealo Buy fo 76 Weapons and they are cheap. I really tried to help and I haven't Idea how it's happen. But now it's upgrade and it's better version with right address to the Fallout 76 store.

Last edited:
Back