Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I started to watch Fate/grand order babylonia yesterday, only to quickly realize I am starting the grand order series on the wrong end. Backing up, I got my hands on the short movie that gives a prologue into the huge Grand Order section of the Fate series. You do want to watch other series like Zero, and FSN before tackling this to get an idea of the characters, but its still a decent starting point as it sets up the story rather well. I enjoyed the character setup and as always the battles were great and hugely well animated.

Anyone else here watching the Grand Order series or playing the mobile game?

I've been playing the mobile game for a couple years or so as I've spent quite reasonable amount of money in it (mostly is GSSR - Guaranteed 5★ Servant via Paid Quartz).

Most likely cheating myself of a good story with just the anime, seems like they plan to animate most of the game out of order.

Most likely cheating myself of a good story with just the anime, seems like they plan to animate most of the game out of order.
The first 5 singularities/chapters are unlikely to be animated/adapted due to inconsistency in story or so. I'm not sure if Solomon will be animated/adapted. Camelot and Babylonia are fan favorite choice in a survey to be animated/adapted.

Don't know if Epic of Remnant (Arc 1.5 with a total 4 Pseudo-Singularity/chapters) will be animated/adapted - Fate/Grand Order : Epic of Remnant

Hard to say about Cosmos in the Lostbelt (Arc 2 with a total of 7 singularities/chapters ) as it's still ongoing on JP server while it coming to NA server in spring 2020 as I've heard from a friend who plays on JP server that its pretty good - Fate/Grand Order : Cosmos in the Lostbelt

The first 5 singularities/chapters are unlikely to be animated/adapted due to inconsistency in story or so. I'm not sure if Solomon will be animated/adapted. Camelot and Babylonia are fan favorite choice in a survey to be animated/adapted.

Don't know if Epic of Remnant (Arc 1.5 with a total 4 Pseudo-Singularity/chapters) will be animated/adapted - Fate/Grand Order : Epic of Remnant

Hard to say about Cosmos in the Lostbelt (Arc 2 with a total of 7 singularities/chapters ) as it's still ongoing on JP server while it coming to NA server in spring 2020 as I've heard from a friend who plays on JP server that its pretty good - Fate/Grand Order : Cosmos in the Lostbelt

yeah, a movie series is due out later this year. And all the more to make an anime run and fix the story somewhat.

Back