Fate/Stay Night

I personally can't stand the dubs, its just not the same as the original voices, the special attacks also sound kind on dumb when they scream it in English or even French :p

you have to admit archer got a excellent dub voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8jYTSyGHY

I personally can't stand the dubs, its just not the same as the original voices, the special attacks also sound kind on dumb when they scream it in English or even French :p

Just depends on the person doing the dubs. I can't stand sometimes the original Jap voices screaming stuff. It hurts a little. :laugh:

Archer VS Berserker was like the best part of Fate/Stay Night, i watched him summon Unlimited Blade Works a dozen of times :p
And to each their own, anime dubs are okay to me until the start screaming an attack's name, or simply screaming, it doesn't sound as natural as the Japanese voice acting :grin:

I suggest you all to play Fate Unlimited Codes!
Well... although Fate Extra is the newest one.
Anyway, i've heard they will remake Fate Stay Night into a better quality like Fate Zero.
Didn't know about the truth though......
If you guys are a fan of this anime, have you ever read T-Moon Complex X manga?
Try it! It's a cross over Fate Stay Night Characters and Tsukihime characters!
Maybe some of you know about Tsukihime already.....
And what would you think if both them fight each other?
just like.....
Shiki versus Berserker(Heracles)
Saber versus Nero Chaos
Ciel versus Rider(Medusa)
or......
Archer versus Rider(Alexander the great), Lancer(Diarmuid) and Caster(Blue beard)
Exiting right?

well I watched the unlimited blade works movie, I have to say it was a fast paced move, a tad too fast in some places but I like it's ending and how the characters met their end.

And there was one part of the movie that I did not see, that made me say: holy shit.

Ilya's death with her heart ripped out. That was straight up mortal kombat fatality right there.

well I watched the unlimited blade works movie, I have to say it was a fast paced move, a tad too fast in some places but I like it's ending and how the characters met their end.

And there was one part of the movie that I did not see, that made me say: holy shit.

Ilya's death with her heart ripped out. That was straight up mortal kombat fatality right there.
I noticed the movie but stopped watching it at a certain point. It was indeed a fast forward of the series Fate/Stay Night and that's why I disliked it.
They left out details of the anime that you should know about.

After sometime, I noticed there were parts of the movie that were not included in the series (ending after they fast forwarded the storyline)

Anyway, time for a spoiler in reply to your spoiler, DS ( spoiler is only a spoiler if you have not seen all of the episodes of Fate/Stay Night ) :

In the series, Ilya never died.

also did anyone feel the movie had enough blood in it? Seems like bucket amounts were spilled.
I just couldn't watch that movie. Trust me, ;)
The first hour is like watching the whole series fast forwarded, leaving out many key details (that's why up to this date, I still have not watched it)

Oh! and I think I keep saying this over and over again, haha.

Anyway, Fate Zero has BLOOD, xD
When are you going to watch the "AC130" anime, DS.. Rats.. I started substituting words for killsteaks in MW3, :p

Back