Favorite anime music/songs

Vladimir Logos

Credits
There's a lot of good music in anime movies and TV shows. Do you have any favorite themes or songs which you listen to over and over? Here's my short list (note: links to other YT channels, I am not advertising myself):

Uplifting

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Tsuna awakens
Fairy Tail - Traveler of the magic borders, Yasunaru Takanashi
Fairy Tail - Natsu theme, Yasunaru Takanashi
Robotech, Opening theme (American version)
GTO - Instrumental (Main)

Powerful

Fairy Tail - Epic theme (two compositions combined actually, but they fit perfectly), Yasunaru Takanashi
Granzort - Summoning Sequence, Kohei Tanaka
Saber Rider - Heroic Theme (Goodbye theme), Dale Schacker
Naruto - Those who inherit the will of fire

Cool

Saber Rider - Colt Theme, Dale Schacker
GTO - Onizuka's blues

Sadness, Drama

X (TV) - Sadame (Destiny)
Naruto - Sadness and Sorrow

I like GITS(Ghost In The Shell) intro song. I don't listen to anime music too much but I do like GITS music. The music reminds me of every day life. The show itself is about everyday life.

Some awesome music. I like a lot of the OST from the hakkaden series.

As of now I am in love with the theme song that is from Kill La Kill. Air Gear has always some really cool Tokyo/Hiphop music the old school American DBZ opener was amazing as well. My all time Favorites has to be Berserk's Call Of The Hawk which i have never heard the full song, juts the little melody as a theme song and then Full Moon Sway by Mongolian Chop Squad.

I love many OSTs so I won't talk about any of them, but I have to mention Lisa. I love her music and you can find it everywhere! Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Angel Beats and many, many more. Her songs are so good that I could listen to them over and over - and I used to do so. I'm a little bit sad that I can't find too many of her songs on YouTube, because they're getting removed quickly.

I checked it out, nice JPOP! :) As strange as it sounds, I still haven't watched Fate Zero. XD One of these days, I'm going to have to find some free time and finally see it.

I highly recommend it! Although perhaps you should start with Fate/Stay Night.

I enjoy some normal stuffs made by JPop and JPop artists. But most of the I time I'd prefer some soft music like secret base from anohana, dango from clannad. And have you heard the stuffs made by SawanoHiroyuki? Somehow they are catchy in a weird way(but good!).

Honestly my opinions change a lot.
I mean a lot.
Let's see these days I have been listening to ping pong the animation ending song.
After that the opening song of Inyuashiki

The opening song of Death Note (Episodes 1 to 19) "The World" by Japanese rock band "Nightmare"

And "Unravel" the opening song of Tokyo Ghoul. :cool:

Back