NES Favorite character?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Which character did you prefer to play as in Super Mario Bros. 2?

- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Toad

Why did you like that character over the others?

I always chose Peach because she could float and that was awesome. Though, when I was around other people I played as Luigi so they wouldn't judge me for using a girl. That's when I was like 8 and I was playing it on the GBA.

I like playing as Peach because she could float using the skirt on her dress. The floating in the air for a second or two normally came in handy in certain situations during the game.

Oh damn, hrmmm, have to remember. I think I either used Peach for her game breaking float ability or toad.

I don't remember if I ever played as Toad or not. I remember playing as Mario some but I seem to like Peach the best for her floating ability.

I didn't play as Luigi that much. Even though Luigi kind of had the hover ability that Peach had, I felt like I had less control with Luigi than I did Peach. I'd rather pick Mario over Luigi when it comes to that game.

You may be right. I normally liked playing as Peach. She was my favorite, plus, I liked the fact that you could play as someone other than Mario.

I always played as luigi, because of the silly looking jump, it was manageable to get where I needed to be. A slippery character, but once you get used to playing as him, it makes the game a bit challenging. haha

Back