Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idiot Box (2002)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mother/EarthBound Collection

Greatest Mother/EarthBound Fan & Influencer
Awards
Credits
What is your favorite episode of SpongeBob Squarepants?

I advise anybody with bad memory or a non-true fan of SpongeBob to bother with this topic unless you find a spot that has the episode plots in it. I couldn't find a thing. However i will give you at least the episodes themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SpongeBob_SquarePants_episodes

That was poor searching and advertising, i know. But who doesn't like SpongeBob?

I went by the year I saw on my TV browser when I viewed the SpongeBob episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other. Because i dont watch Spongebob

Bee Boo Boo Bop Bee Boo Bop.

The secret box, I laughed so hard the at stupidity of the ending, best spongebob episode in my opinion.

My favorite episode is Band Geeks. It has like the best song ever at the end of it, plus it has band humor. I enjoy band humor more after being in band.

Eww, you included some episodes from the new seasons...? Everyone knows those are the shit episodes! ALL of the GOOD episodes are in the first 4 seasons! The original people who worked on this masterpiece decided to quit working on the show after the movie, but Nick wasn't ready to take the show off the air, so to drain the poor guy out of all the money they could get from him, they found some new retards to just basically do whatever they want with the show. I can't stand them OR Nick... TV is plummeting, seriously. It's a good thing we have videogames, or I'd blow my brains out if I had to suffer through another trainwreck, like Family Guy, for example.

Oh and btw, my favorite episode is Survival of the Idiots.

SPONGEBOB used to be the best show ever!! now days you see a new episode and your just look, oh look its spongebob......click.

I liked "The Bully". Favorite quote:SpongeBob: Out of my way! Out of my way! [points] Can't you see he's gonna kick my butt?! [a bunch of fish look over to an older fish at a bus stop]

Old Man: Hi there young people, nice day today.

Fish #2: So, you like kicking butts, do ya? Well we'll show you, old man! [the fish start beating up on the old fish while SpongeBob is hiding in a garbage can]

I liked "The Bully". Favorite quote:SpongeBob: Out of my way! Out of my way! [points] Can't you see he's gonna kick my butt?! [a bunch of fish look over to an older fish at a bus stop]

Old Man: Hi there young people, nice day today.

Fish #2: So, you like kicking butts, do ya? Well we'll show you, old man! [the fish start beating up on the old fish while SpongeBob is hiding in a garbage can]

I love the young people.

Back