Favorite game series?

Maroon Caludin

Awards
Credits
Do you have a favorite? SHARE! =3

Mine of course would be Lunar! I have a lot of other favorites but Lunar will always be at the top!

Lunar always seemed like a fun series but RPGs and I have avoided each other for most of my gaming life. My favorite series as generic and non gamer as it sounds, is The Legend of Zelda series. It's been a long time favorite since I was a young boy playing Zelda 2 on my NES. Pokemon is a very, very close second.

Legend of Zelda hands down with Mother/Earthbound in a close second.

Lunar always seemed like a fun series but RPGs and I have avoided each other for most of my gaming life. My favorite series as generic and non gamer as it sounds, is The Legend of Zelda series. It's been a long time favorite since I was a young boy playing Zelda 2 on my NES. Pokemon is a very, very close second.
It is super fun. Though I'm also a huge Zelda fan myself. So is my mom too. XD

Mass Effect Series. I absolutely love them. I actually shed a tear at the end of Mass Effect 2. :(

I have two that are my favorite.

Mario & Harry Potter. I love anything to do with either of those characters.

It is super fun. Though I'm also a huge Zelda fan myself. So is my mom too. XD

My mom is a big Zelda fan, too : p (As am I : p)

Her favorite is Twilight Princess, and she also really liked Skyward Sword : p

I tried to get her to play Ocarina of Time, but she has no interest in anything pre 6th gen : /

And my favorite series is the Rune Factory series : 3 I love Harvest Moon, and Rune Factory is even better, adding more to the Harvest Moon franchise. Its way awesome. My favorite RF game would probly be Tides of Destiny, but I also really liked RF3 and Frontier.

Eugh, truth be told, I stopped knowing what my favorite game series was years ago. I used to be very passionate about the Legend of Zelda, and I mean, I still am, but I'm not sure if I could consider it my favorite anymore. Even so, A Link to the Past is still probably amongst my all-time favorite games.

Like @Moogi Beans, Harvest Moon Story of Seasons and Rune Factory are probably up there somewhere. I haven't actually played Story of Seasons--that's their new series name since Natsume stole the rights to "Harvest Moon" and make their own games now. All of the newer installments; I think the 3DS ones especially, all seem generally the same in both story and mechanics. They don't really offer anything new to the series, so I'm probably not missing much. In hindsight, Harvest Moon DS is probably my favorite. As far as Rune Factory goes, my favorite is the first one.

Zelda is easily my favorite series. Mario used to be tied alongside it, but Mario games have been crap in the past several years, (everything post-Galaxy I'd say) and it's clear Nintendo doesn't give a shit about Mario anymore, as long as it makes them money.

Zelda has had a huge impact on every aspect of my life, to put it mildly. I'm totally obsessed with the series etc. etc.

Mine is Lunar too :grin: - I especially like Eternal Blue - but both games are great, and the countless remakes.

I also really like Persona - in fact these days, maybe just slightly more than Lunar - Lunar is still a super close 2nd though.

The Uncharted series tells an amazing story and is fun to watch/play. The latest Uncharted had very impressive gameplay and beautiful graphics. I still couldn't believe that a game could have graphics that realistic.

The Uncharted series tells an amazing story and is fun to watch/play. The latest Uncharted had very impressive gameplay and beautiful graphics. I still couldn't believe that a game could have graphics that realistic.

I thought so, too. It was just breathtaking, which makes me a little sad that there won't be anymore of them. But at least it went out with a bang.

My favorite gaming series has got to of course be The Legend of Zelda. Even as a kid growing up in the early 2000s, it was still a huge part of my childhood, and I still enjoy it today. However, Uncharted is an extremely close second, and will always have a place in my gaming collection.

Borderlands and Battlefield are my absolute favorites. I've spent what feels like half my life on those games :p

Final Fantasy is the first thing that came into mind when talking about games.I really like RPG which makes me be able to relate to the game being played. I also like Legend of Zelda.

The Walking Dead by Telltale. Unfortunately, the game series have been finished and there won't be anything new. :(

Back