Favorite Halloween Traditions

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
What do you usually do for Halloween? Do you cuddle around the television and do nothing but watch horror movies? Do you take your kids out for Trick or Treating? Do you go to Halloween parties?

Haven't done anything in a long while.

I like watching Halloween themed cartoons, movies, and halloween themed online videos on sites like YouTube.

If I'm not working, I usually will stay home and watch horror movies or read a scary book.

When I was a kid, we'd go trick or treating. But I was never into costume parties. We did decorate the house. & of course buy the candy. Candy we liked so we would have it at the end lol

I use to take a week off around Halloween. That was always my "pre-Christmas" vacation before we got into the official Christmas season at work. I'd take off that week to enjoy some time off before Christmas. So I'd get to enjoy those last few days of Halloween fun like watching scary movies or reading a scary book. (Then I'd take a week off in January for my hubby's birthday and that became my "post-Christmas" vacation to wind down after Christmas). However, I've started a new job about a month and a half ago so I don't get to do that this year.

But I'm okay with that. I still can watch scary movies/read scary books because I have more of a set schedule at my current job now. Plus, I'll be home to pass out candy on Halloween, if I'm working Halloween.

Back