Favorite Internet Games

I just loved Stick run! :p

I used to play a lot of Runescape. Not a fan anymore but may play it again in the future. 

My favorite Internet Games are World of Warcraft (Private Servers) and I also find HoN quite awesome, I play it quite much. +1

I love first person shooters, multiplayer online, but lately haven't seen any that grab me like they used to in the old days. I still do a lot of shooters though, Hawken and Loadout lately.

I enjoy playing internet games. I usually play the old arcade games online. Anything from Pacman to pinball machines. I also play a lot of mini golf online. Playing internet games are great! Especially when they are free!

Slave Hack is one of my very favorites. A virtual network of hacker vs. hacker twisted into an awesome and extremely challenging video game. It does take a long time to warm up to, but once you're prepped, it's a blast.

I loved Runescape and Everquest. Runescape was a lot of fun towards the end then the update in December of 2012 I just started hating it. 

Reverie said:
I loved Runescape and Everquest. Runescape was a lot of fun towards the end then the update in December of 2012 I just started hating it. 
Yeah Runescape used to be so great until they ruined it with evolution of combat and dungeoneering, Runescape 3 just sucks in my opinion but I still play Old School runescape which is just the same as  Runescape 2007. It brings back so much memories :grin:

I used to play Runescape years ago. In addition, I played Travian but nowadays I am not interested of browser games since they take way too much time to maintain the position in scoreboards or levels.

jalica said:
It has been mentioned, but Infectionator is always a favorite of mine to play to pass time.
I like to play it also. A good game to consume time while not having any other important thing to do.

My favorite internet game is FFXIV, I have a 50 WHM, 50 PLD, 50 SCH, 50 SMN, 50 BLM, 50 BTN, and 50 MIN. I was palnning on taking the summer off but I fired back up the account today lol.

Greg

Used to play Runescape quite a lot, but am not playing it anymore since it quite boring for me. I don't really play any internet games anymore.

Recently I've been really into Neverwinter. I've never been a huge fan of MMO's, but it's free and it's fun and it keeps my attention.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

There are a few former RuneScape players here. I'm one of them.  I mostly spend my time with WoW. I spent way too much time playing it. ;)

Back