Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

Favourite would have to be Kyogre and Rayquaza

ARCEUS!!!! DUH

I like celebi and manaphy
tongue.gif

I don't like those big generic looking ones like Dialga, palkia, zekrom, and arceus.

Giratina(Origin Forme)! By the way are there anyone here who likes Kyurem?

Darkai, nuff said

Giratina from 4th gen. This was really the only legendary from that gen that really stuck out to me appearance-wise, and its typing also caught my attention as well. It’s also a really good Pokemon to use; I like its movepool and stats and everything. I prefer it in its Origin Forme though.
Reshiram! At the time I first saw it, the only 5th gen legendaries anyone really knew anything about were Reshiram and Zekrom, the version mascots for Black and White respectively. I liked Reshiram’s design more than Zekrom’s, despite the fact it has a featherdick. XDDD I decided I’d get Black version purely because Reshiram was the version mascot. XD (At the time, I had only had enough money to preorder one of them, though I have them both now.) I think Reshie’s absolutely gorgeous, and its typing (HOLY SHIT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A DRAGON/FIRE NOW, IT ONLY TOOK US 5 GENS TO FINALLY GET ONE) is really nice too, it kills the weakness dragon-types normally have to ice. The only other dragon I know of that has a typing similar to that is Kingdra… And I guess Kyurem does too, since it’s dragon/ice. Anyway. My Reshiram in Black is level 92. I absolutely /adore/ the thing. I highly prefer it over Zekrom.

mew, rayquasa, giratina, shaymin sky forme and reshiram

MEWTWO!!! (wow there's actually a lot of people who like him) He's boss!!
Top 5:
1.Mewtwo
2.Arceus
3.Mew
4.Giratina
5.Deoxys

Back