Favorite Mario Kart Game

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
There's been 11 Mario Kart games since the original came out on the Super Nintendo in the mid 90s (13 if you count the 2 Japanese exclusive arcade games). From 2 characters to a kart, to the 3D world, to the mobile, which are your favorites?

For me, before MK8, the one I played the most was Double Dash for the Gamecube. I loved the concept of having 2 people to a kart and being able to carry 2 item boxes at a time.

The one I played the most and beat was Mario Kart 7: every Expert ghost-beat, three stars on every track and CC, and the Gold parts unlocked through regular play. It's the easiest portable game. Maybe even the most balanced as far as items go, or maybe I was just good at it. However, I would rather say MKWii is my true favorite. There is so much more to do and unlock. It offers free online play, and it has a huge player base at any time. 12 karts at once make this one Double Dash on steroids. All Cup Tour was just too much, but luckily my bro and cousin were good at the game and co-op'd the whole thing and beat that one for the Parade Kart. I'll be the one to try and unlock Funky Kong.

Back