Favorite NES/SNES games as a kid?

Sinocard

Awards
Credits
Ah yes, the 90's. Days long before the ages of 3d gaming. I'm sure we all have fond memories of rushing home from school to play Zelda, Super Mario World, Sonic, etc.

But out of all the incredibly games created in the 90's, which was your favorite?

For me.... So many choices.... I've played (and beat) quite an astonishing number of NES/SNES games. From more well known classics such as Super Ghouls and Ghosts, to more obscure games like Brain Lord.

But out of every single game out there.... I've got to say I had the most fun playing the SNES Battletoads/Double Dragon. My god, the difficulty was mind-blowing! I could sit for hours on end trying to just get past the 4th level! Ah the good old days, when 50$ (Or however much they were back then, dunno, parents paid LOL) really got you 50$ worth of entertainment.

How about you? What games did you waste away your childhood with?

I love the Super Mario Bros series. I played them a LOT as a kid. Then another classic, Ikari Warriors. Duck Tales too was pretty cool when I was five years old. Too bad we didn't have many games, maybe six. :grin: I still have my NES and the games somewhere.

I have never played Sonic. :/ I think I have missed something. Nor I know anything about Yoshi or Megaman.

I have never played Sonic. :/ I think I have missed something. Nor I know anything about Yoshi or Megaman.

You should DEFINITELY go download an emulator to play Sonic.... That was one of my favorites as a kid. Can't say you should play any Megaman besides Megaman X though.... After that they go downhill. Basically forcing you to memorize stages in order to beat them.

But Yoshi....? How do you not know anything about Yoshi! Lol. Do yourself a favor, download Super Mario World.

You'll wonder what you wasted your childhood doing.

most of my time went to mario, zelda, megaman, and fighting games. great days, great times.

I never had an NES/SNES, but my favorite game for them is A Link to the Past, or Super Mario World.

Back