Favorite PC Games

WOW.- which I no longer play, but will always have a special place in my hearth.
SC2.
Dota2.
HOTS.
Warframe, I played Warframe back in beta and I did not like it very much, I played again recently and OMG what an amazing improvement.
The recent updates on the PS4 were great too. More jumping and air control mechanics.

I play games Like minecraft, To be honest i really like minecraft.

It lets me do whatever i want pretty much and it's a good way to pass time.

Other than that i play ROBLOX and im into the Developing portion of it. I have to say i like ROBLOX the most
Because it has a System of developing games and it's kinda my thing. It also got me into scripting in general.

I'll have to go with ROBLOX. :)

I guess Favorite PC game would be the same as "Addicted" PC game?
If thats the case i would say its DotA2 on steam platform. I have played the game more than 3000 hours on one account and on 2nd account its around 1k hours plus. Just love playing it is all i can say about that game.

My biggest games right now are Smite and Battlefield 4. Going to start playing Path of Exile again when a new league comes out, it's so much better compared to Diablo 3. I play Smite because I got tired of all the top down view MOBAs, Smite is 3D and is one of the bigger MOBAs. Battlefield 4 is the best modern first person shooter out right now in my opinion.

Since I replied that there have been game releases. American truck simulator is on of them that I definitely having a good fun time with it

Age of Empires, Skyrim, and Minecraft. Hands down, top three. I like strategy, adventuring, an building. You can do a little bit of all three in each of these games.

Warcraft III Frozen Throne
Command and Conquer Zero Hour
Diablo II
Path of Exile

I spent the most time on Warcraft 3 Frozne Throne online, but the new version limits the possibilities. Colleagues pulled me into the iconic game Command and Conquer I spent here quite a few years. Diablo II is a classic, many hours of single-player and online gameplay. Instead of playing Diablo III I have been playing POE for some time, it is interesting that there is no specific currency like gold.

Back