favorite pokémon types

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ever since I originally played Sapphire for the first time, I've always been a huge fan of water-type Pokémon, especially when the [/font][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"]Pokémon is a mix between water and ground, which makes them immune to electric but they do become extra vulnerable to grass attacks, which can be an issue if you aren't careful.[/font]

I think my favorite type would have to be Ground, followed closely by Bug.

Ground types cover SO many cool pokemon, and have so many awesome type combinations. Everything from Claydol to Nidoking, from Flygon to everyone's (my) favorite, Wooper! I just really believe the variety makes Ground awesome.

And Bug just because I've fallen for a few lately myself. Durant, Volbeat, Beedrill... all awesome!

When they made second generation. Mine would have to be steel type.....strong defense and attack,durable too...scizor steelix ,metagross..and many more are just soo cool..

I would have to say my favorite type is steel types.

[sub]Grass, I like the designs of them, plus, I like green.[/sub]
[sub]Also, I guess I kinda like fire, but not all of them, just the cute ones, like Torki/Torchi or w/e.[/sub]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I don't specify in pokémon types, but my preference is fire and ice types (Kinda obvious since I am the master of fire and ice, or at least that's what my title says...).[/font]

I'm a fan of Psychic and Dragon types.

My favorite type is and will always be Grass, being that my favorite color is green and there are so many of them!! lol Ever since i was a kid Bulbasaur was my favorite out of the first main pokemon.

I know not a lot of people share this opinion, but my favorite type is Poison. It's not a great type offensively, but most Poison types learn tons of other moves. On the other hand, it is an amazing type defensively, removing Toxic Spikes, resisting arguably the best offensive type in the game, and having only 2 weaknesses, only one of which is a major concern while the other is extremely predictable. Some even have secondary types to remove one of these weaknesses, such as Weezing, Drapion, Gengar, and Crobat. It was the first type that inspired me to make a monotype team, which remains one of my strongest teams to date. Both of my all-time favorite Pokemon Toxicroak and Venusaur are Poison and incredibly useful. My other favorite types are Fighting and Electric.

Back