Favorite RPG of all time?

Baw$e

Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Credits
5,946
Final Fantasy use to be my favorite, but God of War has surprassed that. I'm currently playing God of War: Ragnarok. I beat the previous game to it. The story/campaign is amazing. The graphics are top-notch. The cut scenes are like watching a movie.
 
Legend of Legaia is my favorite RPG of all time. Other than Yellow version, it was my first JRPG. I remember when I first beat the game too, man to be able to replay that game without knowing what I know would be a treat.
 
Final Fantasy was for me at first, then Kingdom Hearts and now its Persona and Legend of Heroes series.
 
Tifa's PLOT ! lol
 
Mine would have to be Hogwarts Legacy......hands down.

Although it may change to Hogwarts Legacy II when that comes out after the leak I heard today.
 
My favorite RPG is Dungeon Siege 1 and 2. I played it since I was a kid and I like more 2nd one because of the story complexity and power system they introduced. I play when nostalgia hits me xD
 
Divinity Original Sin 2. The story's really engaging and its not so obvious like most games you can easily guess who the villain is or what happens next. The character to character conversations are also hilarious and very few games create that feeling where party members slowly get to know each other and then become lifelong friends.
 
Back
Top