Favorite RSE PKMON?

eagles8804

*coughs* Total BOSS... *coughs*
Awards
Credits
What was your absolute favorite Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald Pokemon and why?

My favorite was and always will be... Rydon. When you find a Ryhorn with good stats and raise it exclusively, he/she can become EXTREMELY powerful.

Please share your thoughts below.

Rhydon is from Gen 1, therefore he's a R/B/Y pokemon.

I never even owned Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, but Deoxys was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... Good question. I don't remember my team, but I remember that besides Blaziken, my favorite was Hariyama. He was a pretty good fighting type and it got me through a lot of hard battles.

Castform. It's not really useful in battles for me, but battling with it is fun!

Blaziken all the way!!
Also the last evole form of Aron, cant remember its name >: (

Rayquaza, Treecko and Grovyle are all tied for first place. And (random note) Treecko is my favourite grass-type starter, the next is Snivy, and all the other grass type starters don't even show up on my favourite Pokemon list that actually doesn't exist.

Castform. It's not really useful in battles for me, but battling with it is fun!
I totally forgot I had Castform on my team. I loved that thing. It wasn't strong, but after I got it I couldn't let it go. That's like my 3rd favorite in R/S.

Rhydon is from Gen 1, therefore he's a R/B/Y pokemon.
I realize that now but he's still in the game
sleep.gif

But swordmaster229, the last evolution of aron is Aggron and he's a boss, I was gna put that instead of rhydon but then i remebered all the battles I rapped because of rhydon

not sure. sapphire was my first pokemon game. my fav would be one of my origanal team, before they were stolen.
my first team:
ASH lv100 swampert
THEWIND(male sign) lv87(?) dodrio
CROSSER lv 78 heracross
Makit lv 8? hariyama
(can't remember) lv8? machoke
(can't remember) lv8? kyogre
fond memorys of this team. my fav is probably one of those top three. i think i still have a few of them.

not sure. sapphire was my first pokemon game. my fav would be one of my origanal team, before they were stolen.
my first team:
ASH lv100 swampert
CROSSER lv 78 heracross
Makit lv 8? hariyama
fond memorys of this team. my fav is probably one of those top three. i think i still have a few of them.
So you're telling me that you had a level 8 Kyogre?

my first team:
ASH lv100 swampert
CROSSER lv 78 heracross
Makit lv 8? hariyama
no, i'm saying i had a level eighty-something kyogre. i dont remember the last digit.
and ****, i teared up a little after writing that last post after remembering OHKOing with my swampert outside fortree.

my first team:
ASH lv100 swampert
CROSSER lv 78 heracross
Makit lv 8? hariyama
no, i'm saying i had a level eighty-something kyogre. i dont remember the last digit.
and ****, i teared up a little after writing that last post after remembering OHKOing with my swampert outside fortree.

What does "OHKOing" mean? lol

o_0
you DON'T know what a OHKO is?
One Hit Knock Out

Beautifly, Gardevoir, Armaldo, Milotic, Plusle, Salamence, Bagon and Rayquaza were all tied first for me. I do remember choosing Torchic to evolve into Blaziken though I'll never remember why!
banghead.gif

Back