Favorite scent?

I haven't stepped into that store in years.

i have no idea, I normally never step in that store.

Well, right now they have this scent that's called "Winter Candy Apple" and it's part of their Christmas themed scents (yes, they have certain scents that are holiday themed but it's only around certain holidays). The "Winter Candy Apple" is my absolute favorite and I make sure to get enough to last me until the following year when they sell it again. (Hopefully they'll keep bringing it back.)

Besides that one, I do enjoy "Twilight Woods" and "Moonlight Path" on occasion. The only bad thing is those scents have become an "online exclusive" so you can only purchase them online and have them sent to your house. You can't buy them in the stores anymore.

We don't have one close by so I haven't gone in there in a long time. My favorite scents are flower inspired. Lavender, lilac, rose. I can see how some of the newer scents, especially for the holiday, may be pleasant to smell.

Delina is my favourite scent if I'm taking it to perfume fragrances. It has a powdery, musky, rose, and vanilla scent which is powerful and strong makes me feel very confident.

I really would like that Mahogany one they have now. Thanks for asking. It smells like wood and maybe old books.

We don't have a bath and body works but we do have similar stores. One of my favourite scents would have to be lavender, it not only smells nice but also great for stress and relaxation, one of the many reasons I love that scent :)

Back