Favorite Search Engine?

I wouldn't call it favorite but I mainyl use google.

I have great difficulties searching on google. Everything I type in ends up being some huge corporation or wikipedia.

I was using bing. com mainly for the reason that it shows a really neat educational picture everyday that I can look up for fun but my browser has not accepted it well so I switched to dogpile. The results are identical to bing.
I'll have to look into them more to choose a favorite one day.

I prefer Google. Bing is cool too, but I don't use it that often.

Black Angel said:
Google, but it is also the search engine I hate most, so I guess you can say that I am ambivalent..
hehehe Why do you "hate" it?

Because of how they, as a company, are becoming more and more the antithesis of what they used to be. Even though they do own Android, they still run it as an ad company. Androids faults and issues are not a priority to them because at the end of the day, the more info they get on you the better as it means that they can target you with more relevant ads. Even though they own Android, to them, they are not a mobile company, they are first and foremost an ad company. They could care less about anything else.

They put more effort into their apps for the iOS platform than they do for their own. They also are forcing their users to choose between privacy and security even more, and have said as such themselves as a justification for removing the App Permissions Manager in Kit Kat. They say that it was never meant to be included. So, anyone who refuses to upgrade and wants to keep the feature, will run the risk of being vulnerable to Denial of Service attack and other attacks. anyone who wants to be secure from that would have to upgrade and lose the feature.

Although XDA devs have already come up with a solution for this.

I don't even know what Kit Kat is, but you make some good points here.  Not really sure how to reply....

Google - it's my favorite because it gets me the results that I need/want.

Back